What's new

PayPal Problem

humax

Postman
Tried to order from your site but for some reason it wont let me pay using PayPal ?

It's usually Paypal when I order. Is it something called Sage pops up first? If so, click that and it then goes through to paypal.

Hi

I can get to the paypal part with no problem,but when i click on paypal it comes back with a error message

I had the same error message with PayPal yesterday as well

I was starting to think it was just me . Looks like Myepack don't want our money :D And by the time they get it fixed the discount code wont be working.

I could do that but i hate having to give my card details out again.

Same here. I wasn't about to pass up on that tasty wee discount. Cheers again @myepack . A pleasure doing business with you :)

Well this is my first time ordering with them and so far its not going good. One of the items that was in my shopping cart is now out of stock.

:17:

I had several orders from them, and had nothing but top notch service. Shame about the something you were after going out of stock, but drop them an email through the contact us tab on their website (or even message on here to find out when they expect more stock). Ash usually responds very quickly, and has (in my case at least) even found more stock that has yet to be updated on site before

Back
Top Bottom