What's new

Not replying to emails

myarse

Hi there

I sent you 30W Segelie mod two weeks ago for repair as the threads had stripped. I've emailed you using your contact form several times to find out whether you had received the mod and I've got no replies at all, nothing.

How am I expected to proceed?

Best

Damien

Did you have any luck on the telephone @myarse ? perhaps you might want to update this thread with the outcome as @myepack have a solid reputation on here and do provide good customer service. it would be a poor show if the above was your first and only post on the planet

No, I didn't get a chance to ring them today as it is very difficult to ring at work in normal work hours hence preferring to use email.

I did try and ring yesterday lunchtime at someone else's advice, but no joy.

I understand that they have an excellent reputation, which is why I used them and I am in no way saying isn't deserved, but it would be helpful if they would respond to the multiple emails that I have sent them over the past two weeks.

All I want them to respond to is whether they have received the mod that I sent them around three weeks ago. I am not trying to disparage their reputation, but i've ended up posting here in the hope that they will respond to electronic communication after going through the other channels.

I'm sensing some hostility here, which in my mind is underserved as all I am using is what I though was a legitimate way of getting attention to an issue that I am having.

Just to confirm. The only problem I have with Myepack is they aren't responding to communication. For all I know it's a technical issue such as their ticketing system is down , but after two weeks of waiting for replies I posted here to try to get to the heart of the issue.

Cheers

d

Back
Top Bottom