What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Myepack closed???

Have they closed? I made an order a week ago that has not turned up!
I have emailed them twice and phoned them and got no response.
Damn I used them a lot as well.
Anyone else ordered stuff in the last week that has not turned up?

Dont bother emailing them, you'll never get a reply...don't worry just keep ringing until they answer and it will get sorted, that was my last experience with them, I did use to use them a lot myself too....

Gents,
They've a very good reputation round these parts. If all else fails try getting hold of Ash on here. His customer service is usually stellar.

Yeah, mailed em twice && rang them no response :-( Bit of a blow really as I have been using them for a couple of years now.

Always had great service... But when you set the bar high, in customer service terms, the hard bit is keeping it up I suppose?

Rather than speculate on a public forum, in your very first post, try getting hold of the guy himself and seeing what he has to say about it.

For reference I ordered 2 packs of coils last Wednesday which arrived on Friday.

Rather than speculate on a public forum, in your very first post, try getting hold of the guy himself and seeing what he has to say about it.

For reference I ordered 2 packs of coils last Wednesday which arrived on Friday.

Dude, I can see that you are passionate about this "vendor". But I have tried to get a hold of them with no luck.

That is why I am asking on the "myepack" board if they have closed.

i placed order saturday. got email its sent out today so they are still open .

I used to think my emails were going unnoticed until I checked my junk folder

Hi Guys
Sorry haven't been on here for a while as been on a long holiday
we are still open will try and catch up on the emails asap
any urgent issues please call us between 12pm-5pm Mon-Fri thanks

ash

Back
Top Bottom