What's new

Crius with Velocity style deck

spoke to ash (myepack) a few days ago cant wait for this model. say the last time he spoke to them a couple of weeks ago they hadnt started production. the v3 is on FT for £19.20 though

the only one i can see on ft is the updated one with bigger holes for the wire

I want to order but I want to make sure 100% I will get the Velocity deck with this one.

I want to order but I want to make sure 100% I will get the Velocity deck with this one.

best of waiting a few weeks then as they will probably have a new version coming out soon with something else we all want on our tanks lol

Buggeration. The black one doesn't have the velocity deck. Thanks though, will keep an eye on it.
apparently if you message them they confirm the black one also comes with velocity deck

Buggeration. The black one doesn't have the velocity deck. Thanks though, will keep an eye on it.
I think it actually might, instead of redoing the description they just added "Please note: Dual posts (quad poles) design by shipment".
There is also a bit of a discussion regarding it on the page.

Mind you with the time it takes to get here it may just be worth waiting on a UK vendor.

Back
Top Bottom