Vape Superstore
What's new

Just In: Keystone 18650 Battery Holders (1042)

RicModMaker

Vendor
These little beauties have gold plated contacts and are made of heat resistant nylon. Really happy to have finally got my hands on some ;)

Keystone 1042 18650 Battery Holder

93-1-600x600.jpg

Innokin
Hi im just about to order from your site, you dont have any of these in dual 18650 do you?

AcmeFog
No worries ric order has been sent to you that battery holder will be fine if i sub ohm with it? I think i got everything i need to make a sx350 2x18650 box mod, gonna make the box by hand

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

No worries ric order has been sent to you that battery holder will be fine if i sub ohm with it? I think i got everything i need to make a sx350 2x18650 box mod, gonna make the box by hand

That box will be fine It's pretty sturdy with no springs. Just make sure you've got some high amp wire to connect to it and it'll work like a champ. Best of luck with the build, take lots of photos so we can show off your mod ;)
Thanks for the support Mat.
Ric

Elux
Cheers ric dont worry i will mate, well i need higher than 30amp cos that wire i ordered 21a will do the trick for the rest? Or will i need to use 30a + through out?

It all depends on the voltage and the attie resistance Mat. Do you know what sort of ohms your attie is going to be coiled at?

Vape Green
It all depends on the voltage and the attie resistance Mat. Do you know what sort of ohms your attie is going to be coiled at?

Sorry, just re-read the OP. You'll be fine with 21A wire. The SX350 is good for about 20A I believe.

Back
Top Bottom