What's new

Competition: Junk Mod Challenge.

RicModMaker

Vendor
junkmodchallenge.jpg

Scavenge, borrow but don't steal unless completely necessary, the parts to make a usable, functional junk mod with as little tools as possible.
The prize is all the components you need to make a mod from our stock. Any chipset, enclosure, switch, 510 and battery sled.
You choose what you want.

The competition closes on 24th October 2015 so plenty of time to raid those skips. Open to everyone and anyone so share this comp and lets see who can bring an amazing mod into the world for as little cost as possible.

Best of luck to everyone.

Rules:
No mods that are already made before the competition.
Mods will be judged on cost of parts, minimum tools used, how well it functions, originality & how good it looks.
1 entry per person. 1 month to make it.
No showing people builds or finished mods until the competition is finished.
Photos of build progress and finished mods to be sent to
[email protected] for judging before competition end date.

WHOOOOOOOO!! I was just looking into this yesterday as I have this idea for using a tin I have from America that I dont want to get rid of. This is an amazing opportunity for any of us that like to build out own stuff from the ground up. THANK YOU!

Now... to convince partner I need to do this.

WHOOOOOOOO!! I was just looking into this yesterday as I have this idea for using a tin I have from America that I dont want to get rid of. This is an amazing opportunity for any of us that like to build out own stuff from the ground up. THANK YOU!

Now... to convince partner I need to do this.
Thanks. Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom