What's new

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on our 510 connectors

RicModMaker

Vendor
We're running a special on our 510 connections. Already a low price of £1.99 each for 3 types, if you buy 2 you'll get 1 free making them £1.33 each.

Cool, I'm still stocked up with ft failures atm. Soon as I need more, I'll be ordering more from you though can guarantee there'll be no offers on :-)

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

Cool, I'm still stocked up with ft failures atm. Soon as I need more, I'll be ordering more from you though can guarantee there'll be no offers on :-)

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

Those ft failures are successes fella. That wooden box mod I made is holding up super well with a beef up kit. No shorts just power and solidness. Stick a brass bolt through them matey.

Those ft failures are successes fella. That wooden box mod I made is holding up super well with a beef up kit. No shorts just power and solidness. Stick a brass bolt through them matey.

I visited a local engineering supplies B&M the other day,asked for brass ....erm,what size?...showed him.....no mate,nothing that small,but we might have steel,stainless steel that is....okay,they'll do...few mins later,can I have those but little longer?...yup,just a min,returned with 20mm length ss screws.

Only problem is,the heads need a little grinding or the atty is only held by about 1/8 th of a turn and pulls out when the cap gets removed.

I visited a local engineering supplies B&M the other day,asked for brass ....erm,what size?...showed him.....no mate,nothing that small,but we might have steel,stainless steel that is....okay,they'll do...few mins later,can I have those but little longer?...yup,just a min,returned with 20mm length ss screws.

Only problem is,the heads need a little grinding or the atty is only held by about 1/8 th of a turn and pulls out when the cap gets removed.

The brass screws I got only have a 1.5mm thick head. Roughly makes the 510 chamber 1mm less. I just recessed the 510 into the case to accomodate. That was in wood though so it may be a bit harder with metal but if you use the hammond enclosures, you've got a couple of mmm so recessing it 1mm will go some way to removing the gap.

what's yer website mate....actually looking for stainless ego connectors in expectation of my mvp's threads going eventually...due to my 1/min tank swapping habit

Back
Top Bottom