Vape Club
What's new

BIGSALE 50% Off!!

Nah, that'll just be out of stock then dude.

We genuinely thought they'd stopped it a year ago, hence the "believe" :D

Just seemed so strange not to see the concentrate for sale anywhere online
There aren't many places that stock it tbh. Strange really. Stu doesn't even sell it on his own website.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Has @Cotswold Vapour really stopped producing concentrates ? My mate won't be happy as I make him Mint Royal on a regular basis :(

Oh maybe not then...

Mint Royal is relatively new, with the lack of Cotswolds concentrate around (golden flapjack ect the originals) we thought they'd stopped making it. We talked about it today at work.

If only there was someone on this forum that might have the answers... :D

So, for the record, we never stopped producing concentrates as a consious decision, it kind of just seemed that the demand fizzled out. If there's a demand for it, we'll make some, simple as that.

I know some e-liquid companies are hesitant to release concentrate versions of their products as they feel it will reduce demand for their main e-liquids, but as someone that has purchased vast amounts of both DIY and mainstream products in my time, it's clear that concentrates and premade products are 2 completely seperate entities, with completely seperate markets and uses.

To a big extent you have to trust the customer and realise that they know what they want IMHO, rather than forcefeeding them what you want them to want.

Finally, I have bad and good news for you @mick brown

Bad: Mint Royale can be no more. One of the ingredients has been discontinued. #SadTimes
Good: I don't have the time or inclination to reformulate it, so I'll send you the recipe if you want. I'm sure you'll be able to hunt down small volumes of the discontued ingredient easily enough. I've seen it for sale in a few places, Just not in the volumes we'd need commercially :)

Vape Green
There aren't many places that stock it tbh. Strange really. Stu doesn't even sell it on his own website.
To be honest, we've only ever stocked concentrate for trusted friends who have asked us for it i.e. @MixShop, Chefs Flavours and NomNomz (as well as a lot of independents in Europe, but that's another story) - it's never been something we've been focused on pushing.

The honest reason we don't stock them on our own site is simply down to price - we often like to offer substantial discounts when we put a sale on, and the very small margins on concentrates means we'd be pretty much making a loss during sales. Sure we could exclude concentrate products from sales, but I find it irritating when you load a cart online only to find that your discount code doesn't apply to half your items, so all our sales are site-wide.

Perhaps that's just me being stubborn, but the way I see it, the happier a customer is when they've placed their order, the more likely they are to want to return :D

If only there was someone on this forum that might have the answers... :D

So, for the record, we never stopped producing concentrates as a consious decision, it kind of just seemed that the demand fizzled out. If there's a demand for it, we'll make some, simple as that.

I know some e-liquid companies are hesitant to release concentrate versions of their products as they feel it will reduce demand for their main e-liquids, but as someone that has purchased vast amounts of both DIY and mainstream products in my time, it's clear that concentrates and premade products are 2 completely seperate entities, with completely seperate markets and uses.

To a big extent you have to trust the customer and realise that they know what they want IMHO, rather than forcefeeding them what you want them to want.

Finally, I have bad and good news for you @mick brown

Bad: Mint Royale can be no more. One of the ingredients has been discontinued. #SadTimes
Good: I don't have the time or inclination to reformulate it, so I'll send you the recipe if you want. I'm sure you'll be able to hunt down small volumes of the discontued ingredient easily enough. I've seen it for sale in a few places, Just not in the volumes we'd need commercially :)
That would be brilliant if you could pm me the recipe for Mint Royale Stu. It would be greatly appreciated.

Is there any thoughts on selling concentrates for the dark series's range sometime in the future ? Am I being a cheeky swine asking :D Edit : Sorry, just read your last post so I'm guessing no .;)

Vape Club
That would be brilliant if you could pm me the recipe for Mint Royale Stu. It would be greatly appreciated.

Is there any thoughts on selling concentrates for the dark series's range sometime in the future ? Am I being a cheeky swine asking :D Edit : Sorry, just read your last post so I'm guessing no .;)
Shall, do, I'll dig it out now

AcmeFog
Turned up.....and whilst I get they where punted out as out of date the BLND is 14 months out of date 08/18 and the dripworx 10:11:...... Considering its a concentrate is a bit of a concern @MixShop
Is it just concentrate? If it's got nic in then no, but just concentrate should be fine if it's stored correctly. Is it discoloured or anything?

Is it just concentrate? If it's got nic in then no, but just concentrate should be fine if it's stored correctly. Is it discoloured or anything?
nah it looks ok and im used to buying out of date stuff but this was waaaaaayyyyyy after date....my only concern was the flavours possibly having faded somewhat

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom