What's new

Free vaping gear in exchange for reviews

I'm willing to do it as long as it's a written review that you require. Just got Aspire Nautilus which, I believe, is direct competitor to Protank 3. So far extremely happy coming from Unitank.

Edit. One thing though, I will not be able to do extensive comparison to other equipment, as I haven't used that much of it. So as long as you are happy with "just moving on to more serious stuff" perspective, I can do it.

Last edited:
I'll do a written review would be my first but gotta start some where right ?

Same as the person above to be fair I can compare to a mini pro tank 3 and a kanger emow tank

Last edited:
I'm more than willing to do a review it would be my first so maybe I won't qualify. I currently have the original protank and a kangertech ipow2

Be glad to help if i can, but bear in mind i speak my mind and tell it how it is.....

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
Hi, will you let us know here when one is chosen so we stop waiting? :)

I would love to do this. I can turn a review around pretty quickly as I have a lot of free time right now.

Would you like a review from someone (possibly the only one) who didn't like the original Protank?

If so, I'm your man

Hi guys,

We've found someone to review the Protank 3. We will be needing some more reviews soon. I'll keep everyone posted through this thread. Thanks for the replies!

Back
Top Bottom