What's new

Calling all bloggers/reviewers/taste testers!

freddo

Premium Vendor
Hi Everyone,

I am in search of bloggers and reviewers to get some feedback on my products! Candidates will preferably have a blog, or some kind of web space/ video channel they can link to me from!

I will pay the reviewer in product or money if they'd prefer but hit me up here so we can discuss!

Thanks All!
Fred

Without wanting to jump on any high horse - all of the reviewers whose opinions I personally trust do not get paid for their reviews...
Cheers,
DocVape

I certainly don't get paid - and I don;t do vids either - I am too aesthetically challenged :)

Hi Everyone,

I am in search of bloggers and reviewers to get some feedback on my products! Candidates will preferably have a blog, or some kind of web space/ video channel they can link to me from!

I will pay the reviewer in product or money if they'd prefer but hit me up here so we can discuss!

Thanks All!
Fred

Is that how it goes? Paying for reviews?

I don't imagine the pay is very good for negative reviews though is it?

Welcoming any reviews, good or bad! Looking back at my original post, I can see why you think im looking for some kind of fake good reviews. This is NOT what i want at all, i'm all about the honesty. The deal proposed is a fair deal in my eyes, if you are willing to take the time to review my product, i think you deserve something for that, good or bad! I'm confident in my product , i use all the products myself and they were selected because i thought they were good. Sorry if it seems like im coming off as some kind of merchant, thats not what i stand for at all. Oh, and please feel free to review us for free :P ! Thanks guys

Keep your eyes peeled Fred! I made an order from you over the weekend. As soon as I've tested it out, I'll post up a review - good or bad, and for free! :encouragement:

Welcoming any reviews, good or bad! Looking back at my original post, I can see why you think im looking for some kind of fake good reviews. This is NOT what i want at all, i'm all about the honesty. The deal proposed is a fair deal in my eyes, if you are willing to take the time to review my product, i think you deserve something for that, good or bad! I'm confident in my product , i use all the products myself and they were selected because i thought they were good. Sorry if it seems like im coming off as some kind of merchant, thats not what i stand for at all. Oh, and please feel free to review us for free :P ! Thanks guys

Hehe fair enough mate, did look a bit suss though ;)

Back
Top Bottom