Vape Club
What's new

Norfolk - King's Lynn E liquid & E Cigarette Shop Nearly Ready To Open - Medusa Juice

Medusa Juice

Postman
Our vape shop in King's Lynn is in it's final stages of completion! There is still a bit to do but I thought I would share some pictures of the progress so far. We are looking at opening in a couple of weeks and I shall keep this thread updated with images as we move forward. We are having a juice bar in the centre of the shop where you can try all our e liquid in the new isub tanks as well as a state of the art coffee machine for all you coffee lovers out there! We have got a couple of big TV's going in too that will be playing instructional videos from YouTube to help people new to vaping have a go at building coils etc in the shop.
We still have a lot to do before the shop is open but we wanted to give you all a sneaky look at what we are up to.

SAM_0389.jpgSAM_0390.jpgSAM_0391.jpgSAM_0396.jpgSAM_03861.jpg

Innokin
I'm in London in 2 weeks just a weekend visit will you be open?It looks nearly ready to stock up.Last time I bought off you,You was online via tic.tail
How Times Change.Soon you will have Branches all over the UK.Next stop Preston please ☺

Vape Green
I'm in London in 2 weeks just a weekend visit will you be open?It looks nearly ready to stock up.Last time I bought off you,You was online via tic.tail
How Times Change.Soon you will have Branches all over the UK.Next stop Preston please ☺

Hi phantom-vapor yes we should be open by then, if you bought from the tic.tail website that was from someone else, we bought the domain name and rights to the name "Medusa Juice" from a guy previously trading under that name. We are sticking to one shop for now and waiting for the TPD to come into effect before deciding if we will be opening anymore. There are a few shops up and down the country who are already stocking Medusa Juice and we are in discussions with more at the moment so hopefully there will be a shop near you stocking it very soon :)

Royal Flush Vape
I stopped by the shop today to try out your high vg range. I went thru the subtanks one by one. I must admit i cudnt really taste much in the subtanks. NO, please not another bout of vapers tongue, i've only just got my taste back after over 2 weeks. I bought 30ml of the custard and 30ml of the cherry, glad i did:)

Not expecting great things, while in the shop i dripped the custard i bought into my fs mini and had a vape. Straight off it brought a smile to my face:)Wow a really superb creamy custard with bags of flavour, natural tasting, sweet but not too sweet, just right. To get this great a flavour at 95% vg is amazing. At £22 for 2x 30ml is great value too.

I rate this as one of the best if not the best custard i've tried. Now looking forward to trying the cherry.

Ooh a new shop in lynn. Awesome. Do you just stock your own juice or...?

Be nice to not only have ecigwizards in lynn.

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom