What's new

Medusa Juice - New Competition For Planet of the Vapes Members

Medusa Juice

Postman
We have done facebook and G+ so this weeks competition we are going to do right here on Planet of the Vapes!

All you need to do to enter is write on this thread telling us what your favourite setup is at the moment and why. Feel free to add pictures videos too!

We will pick two winners at random on Sunday evening who will each win 2 x 30ml bottles of their choice from our range of e juice.

Good luck!

medusa-juice-e-cig-liquid.png

Cookie Monster

Matton cookie Dough is my favourite because when I vape it, the warm buttery sweet flavours leave me wanting more oh it's so good!

Current favourite set up is the coppervape UTA clone, good on the MVP 3 but better on the Nebula mechanical. This juice monster just wicks and wicks, such a clean flavour!

I've been using a subtank mini in a railbox clone for a couple of weeks now 420f @ 25w, not been able to put it down

Ok everyone that is competition over, only 5 entries so makes my life easy putting through the random name generator!

This weeks winners are bellyman and philxj4l

Congratulations to the both of you, if you could send me a pm when you are online I shall let you know how to claim your prizes.

Next week we will be doing a competition on Twitter so keep your eyes peeled for that one! Have a great Sunday everyone :)

Medusa Juice win arrived this morning :D
Very stylish bottles, and VERY well packed for delivery. :)
Huge thanks to Ash for sorting manually via PM as I was suffering from order gremlins somewhere in the connection. :)
I'm off to rewick the fused Clapton !

Back
Top Bottom