What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Credit where credit is due

MrDJ

Legend
Firstly a big thank you to @Medusa Juice

made an order a few days ago and got a call yesterday from their CS apologizing that a couple of bottles nic strength were out of stock and would i accept a different nic strength. had a very informative chat which was very helpful.

now the bit for you lot. theve got some silly prices going on at the moment on their standard range which would be stupid to miss so here goes.

what i got was various 20 bottles for £23.36 free p&p over £20 and a 10% discount as well POTV10

https://www.medusajuice.co.uk/

IMG_20160510_183301.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you guys :) Yes we are having a big sale at the moment, a lot of e liquid reduced and an extra 10% off for all you apes with POTV10 !
Also got a new competition on the way so keep your eyes out :)

uploadfromtaptalk1469626810708.jpeg
a few of their custards the peanut butter and what I hope is a really hot cinnamon. I used to get a really hot cinnamon off evape but they don't make it at 6mg.

Firstly a big thank you to @Medusa Juice

made an order a few days ago and got a call yesterday from their CS apologizing that a couple of bottles nic strength were out of stock and would i accept a different nic strength. had a very informative chat which was very helpful.

now the bit for you lot. theve got some silly prices going on at the moment on their standard range which would be stupid to miss so here goes.

what i got was various 20 bottles for £23.36 free p&p over £20 and a 10% discount as well POTV10

https://www.medusajuice.co.uk/

View attachment 90002
Ok sometimes I can be a bit fik, but I'm good at sums :D:D how/where do you get 20 bottles for £23.36 when the sale price is £2.49 per 10ml....(i've bm'd the site cos I didn't have that one)

Ok sometimes I can be a bit fik, but I'm good at sums :D:D how/where do you get 20 bottles for £23.36 when the sale price is £2.49 per 10ml....(i've bm'd the site cos I didn't have that one)
when I bought a lot of bottles were £1 simples :D

at work now but off top of my head, quite a few of each ry4, pear custard, cookie dough, fruit explosion and then red bull.

Back
Top Bottom