What's new

Your Manabush setup

I'm also a restricted lung vaper and predominantly use a Snapdragon V1.5 dual coiled at 0.75 and 30-35w for the original range. I use another Snappy V1 dual 'Brochromed' at 0.35 on a mech/35-40w regulated for Spiritwalker range as it can take a bit more heat being a bit higher VG. I'm also trying to be very gentlemanly by running a K5 mini at 1ohm (clapton though) at 21w with Chiri Sun.

Bunkr range I only vape rhubarb tarte, anywhere from 35w in the above setups, to a balls out 120w+ on a Kennedy 24 with a fuck-knows-parallel-alien doofers at 0.1 - it seriously rocks at high power, as does Two Arrows.

I'm off all Manabush currently as I have a cold and ain't wasting good stuff I can't taste - working my way through home brews that have been lying about for ages.

Have a chat with @simong about atties to use Naturevape coils in. He's still rocking the Kangertech Emow so sure he's got some experience in that side of things ;-)
Believe it or not. The nature vape coils will fit the subtanks/toptanks. You just slip the green bands up to the top of the chimney before fitting and use a small airflow.

Right now, 12mg Omusa in a Vandyvape Berserker, supplied coil 0.7ohm clapton, tightest setting, 14w, Heavenly!

Believe it or not. The nature vape coils will fit the subtanks/toptanks. You just slip the green bands up to the top of the chimney before fitting and use a small airflow.
Ooooh nice to know maybe a good use for my subtank nano as since I got my naturevape mini pro with the 1.4 coil I been in manabush heaven and my kanger has been collecting dust as the kanger coils was very disappointing to me overall but I could not recommend naturevape coils and tanks enough for a very good manabush mlt vape.

Last edited:
Using a kayfun v5 1.0 -1.2 ohms @around 15-19watts and that my sweet spot for nokomis range

Bought around a litre and half of Manabush pre tpd and still got around litre left and out of that iv got 580ml(58x10ml) of my all time favourite nanobozho
20171027_235759.jpg

These short fills are a godsend. Will definitely add more to the collection before the end of October

Dam you Manabush you are my whore keep spending for my satisfaction:banghead:

:2thumbsup:

My spends are limited at the moment due to a 7 month old chewing away at my wallet! That said, I do have a stash of 12mg Powwow Sauce that gets lovingly squeezed into a freshly wicked KFL and whacked on a 18350 mech when I have a spare half hour*

*rarely

I been trying old set ups like the kayfuns, taifuns and rose rta against the strike 18 rda in squonk mode all with my traditional 1.2 ohm 2.5mm kanthal coils to make sure I haven't lost all flavour objectivity.
I haven't. The strike is still my favourite nanbhozo delivery system.

New mech to grace the Snappy, wide bore Vince's tip that is just supremely comfortable, and lashings of Nokomis to top it off - doesn't get much better for me :)
IMG_20171114_225414979.jpg

that drip tip is obscenely not suitable for manabush :)
Standard 510 fitment sire although it is wide bore, very comfy though. Plus I knew it would set you off ;) This is more it's day to day style captain :)
IMG_20171114_103102877.jpg

Back
Top Bottom