What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Your Manabush setup

not with a 1.2 or 1.5 coil at 11 to 13 watts it won't , no different to any other low wattage set up despite the name.

Super, I was getting my Sub and Aeros mixed up. Nearly ordered an Aero one. Does anybody know if NV do a coil for the Kanger subtank or do the coils adapt?? I guess I can just go and jolly well google it myself. [emoji848]

Have a chat with @simong about atties to use Naturevape coils in. He's still rocking the Kangertech Emow so sure he's got some experience in that side of things ;-)

Cheers over to you @simong. Got Mr Naturevape himself looking at the last tank I bought from him. It was leaking worse than an original ecig.
IMG_4740.JPG

Ewww, I think I drank a full bottle of Manabush, which is nowhere near as nice as Vaping it. Devastated and it was my last bottle [emoji13]

Edit: That’s not my tank. Just for visual effect.

Dya know, I really really struggled with silica, like massively struggled with it....I remember spending an evening with Roger experimenting with various dofferent types of silica....i bought a load from @stealthvape and settled on some of the really thick stuff he did....it still wasn’t working for me....so I tried some stuff that @Tubbyengineer gave me at the Bolton meet about 5 years ago (dya remember Steve?) it was like cotton lace...strange stuff, but it worked really well in the taifun
I think I've still got some lurking in the "Box of forgotten vape gear"...

Super, I was getting my Sub and Aeros mixed up. Nearly ordered an Aero one. Does anybody know if NV do a coil for the Kanger subtank or do the coils adapt?? I guess I can just go and jolly well google it myself. [emoji848]

No idea about NV coils for the subtank mini but these are cheap as chips , just over a fiver a pack.

www.fasttech.com/products/3007/10009412/3848002-authentic-kangertech-subtank-ssocc-coil-head-5

The old horizontal occ coils were better but you'll have trouble finding them anywhere these days , luckily I'm still on my tpd sales stock of them

Cheers over to you @simong. Got Mr Naturevape himself looking at the last tank I bought from him. It was leaking worse than an original ecig. View attachment 141645

Ewww, I think I drank a full bottle of Manabush, which is nowhere near as nice as Vaping it. Devastated and it was my last bottle [emoji13]

Edit: That’s not my tank. Just for visual effect.

sorry I was miles away watching a Cure live thing on youtube. :D

Yeah, I use these things, Kanger Emow Mega tanks ... they are essentially a MTL version of the Kanger Subtank I suppose... they aren't perfect but they work and they don't get airflow from the 510 like some other tanks like this.
KNGR-eMOW-MEG-2.jpg

you need to buy this version of the NV coil though for these...

https://www.naturevape.co.uk/coils/naturevape-dcd-pro-coil-dual-coil-device-1-4-ohm

I think they are exactly the same but the green rubber bit on the coil shaft seals the chimney so it doesn't leak. (which they don't)

as it says there on the page they'll fit in all these tanks

AeroTank
Protank 3
Mini Protank 3
EVOD 2 Clearomizer
T3'D Clearomizer
Aerotank Mini
Aerotank Mega
EVOD Glass
GeniTank
Emow

which is basically all the pre-subtank Kangertech tanks??? I might have a spare aerotank of some description that I bought in the TPD sales if you want me to have a look and might be interested?

... also oddly enough you can run them in a subtank or even the Wotofo serpent sub ... there's a trick to that though you just have to pull the green rubber up the shaft (did I really just say that?!) then screw it into the tank so the rubber stays at the chimney bottom and seals it. ... amazingly it does work!!

That’s Brilliant fella, thanks for the helpful info and links.
It never seems to amaze me the double entendres we can get out of the vaping terms. One of my faves is bottom feeder [emoji13].

Be great if you have something that would work better than the Smok trophy v2. I have got a Subtank Nano I won in the raffle and was wondering if they do a nv coil for that. I’m guessing that would be the coil you linked to above. It doesn’t look the same as the stock coil though! ? Let me know if you have an aerotank and what you would like for it. (Oops there we go again)
Hope you enjoyed the Cure, Class band, obversely I’ve got the George Michael doc on. Both equally as good if you can bend (your ear) both ways.

Give me a shout if you dig something out and cheers for the helpful info. [emoji106]

That’s Brilliant fella, thanks for the helpful info and links.
It never seems to amaze me the double entendres we can get out of the vaping terms. One of my faves is bottom feeder [emoji13].

Be great if you have something that would work better than the Smok trophy v2. I have got a Subtank Nano I won in the raffle and was wondering if they do a nv coil for that. I’m guessing that would be the coil you linked to above. It doesn’t look the same as the stock coil though! ? Let me know if you have an aerotank and what you would like for it. (Oops there we go again)
Hope you enjoyed the Cure, Class band, obversely I’ve got the George Michael doc on. Both equally as good if you can bend (your ear) both ways.

Give me a shout if you dig something out and cheers for the helpful info. [emoji106]

I'll have a look tomorrow I have a box in garage of stuff that I bought in the sales but haven't even used ..... that's the only problem with these emows, the glass is fixed and you don't even get a spare o-ring, so they aren't gonna last forever, that's why I bought a bunch of stuff. Not sure what's in there and I'm afraid I won't be letting an emow go, but I will look for you :D

yeah, they aren't the same design of coil at all BUT the threads in the bottom of the tank are the same, so the coil fits in the bottom and the shaft goes up the chimney the green rubber (which you pull up the shaft) sits at the bottom of the chimney shaft stopping the liquid going up and in the coil. It will 100% work in your nano though (as odd as it seems) as long as you do the pull the rubber up trick.

I'll have a look tomorrow I have a box in garage of stuff that I bought in the sales but haven't even used ..... that's the only problem with these emows, the glass is fixed and you don't even get a spare o-ring, so they aren't gonna last forever, that's why I bought a bunch of stuff. Not sure what's in there and I'm afraid I won't be letting an emow go, but I will look for you :D

yeah, they aren't the same design of coil at all BUT the threads in the bottom of the tank are the same, so the coil fits in the bottom and the shaft goes up the chimney the green rubber (which you pull up the shaft) sits at the bottom of the chimney shaft stopping the liquid going up and in the coil. It will 100% work in your nano though (as odd as it seems) as long as you do the pull the rubber up trick.

Brilliant, you can still get the emow on fasttech or g/b. Don’t worry I won’t expect you to part with one. You can pick the aero tank up still for £8.99 I think.

I’ll give the sub tank a blast and see how I get on with it. Just can’t replicate the flavour on the nauty 2 or the kabuki as you get with the NV coil.

Cheers for the info and give me a shout if you find something suitable for my needs Cheers fella.

I like my Manabush (Nokomis, Chiricahua or Mojave Dessert) or Spiritwalker (Two Arrows) 12mg liquids on a 0.8Ω single coil at 18W with a restricted DL draw.

I only vape Manabush liquids.

It keeps me happy (and off the cigs):happy guys:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom