What's new

Your Manabush setup

Dya know, I really really struggled with silica, like massively struggled with it....I remember spending an evening with Roger experimenting with various dofferent types of silica....i bought a load from @stealthvape and settled on some of the really thick stuff he did....it still wasn’t working for me....so I tried some stuff that @Tubbyengineer gave me at the Bolton meet about 5 years ago (dya remember Steve?) it was like cotton lace...strange stuff, but it worked really well in the taifun

Ahhhh, Rob's amazing @stealthvape Voodoo Wool :) One I always struggled with myself until I returned to it some years later. Silica is weird old stuff, but when set up really well, still gives a very rewarding vape.

Of course, mostly these days I use Muji for EVERYTHING that doesn't require Mesh, but occasionally it's fun to revisit where most of us, of a certain age, started our journey.:worship::)2

For Spiritwalker, two arrows I have used the nautilus 2, tried every coil variation. I think I settled on the 1.8 coil Best.

Tried the Kabuki clone, not sure what the fuss is about, maybe I should try with the 0.7 coil.
The absolute pinnacle for taste for me is the Nature vape pro- midi coil with tank. Can’t stop the thing leaking through the bottom of the coil. I’ve actually returned it to Mike @ Nature Vape as it’s too nice to not give it another go.

Nature Vapes are wicked .. even now

at shows we use Nautilus 2 for testing (used to use the nature vapes)

I personally think the Nature vapes taste a lot better .. but the nautilus are more robust and reliable leak wise in a show scenario

Ahhhh, Rob's amazing @stealthvape Voodoo Wool :) One I always struggled with myself until I returned to it some years later. Silica is weird old stuff, but when set up really well, still gives a very rewarding vape.

Of course, mostly these days I use Muji for EVERYTHING that doesn't require Mesh, but occasionally it's fun to revisit where most of us, of a certain age, started our journey.:worship::)2
I really must get my old taifun out and give that a go again

Naturevape coils are so bloody good, I just wish there was a slightly more modern tank to put them in.... My emow mega things are OK (they have an adjustable airflow ring and everything) but they are kind of skinny and tall which isn't my favourite look and the drip tip hole is really shallow so not many tips fit in it.

It's a bit annoying

Does anybody know what other tanks the N/V pro coil midi takes. Might just try the coil in another tank. TIA

That was one I missed off of my original list. The Naturevape DCT coils in the Billet Box. Amazing vape with Manabush. I mentioned it elsewhere, but I actually got too much flavour from that setup...didn't know it was possible.

I use a kayfun v5 exclusively for manabush.
1.25 ohm coil (28 kanthal) at 17 watt's. My favourites being Original Nokomis and Spirit walker Powwow.

That was one I missed off of my original list. The Naturevape DCT coils in the Billet Box. Amazing vape with Manabush. I mentioned it elsewhere, but I actually got too much flavour from that setup...didn't know it was possible.

I find that a bit with my naturevapes .... it's pretty intense flavour and a really focused throat hit, it's the thing that gives me the closest thing to smoking. The nic hit seems bigger too. You can run them crazy low on power, even 5w is a good MTL vape. They really are amazing little coils.

Back
Top Bottom