What's new

Your Manabush setup

mustybadger

Postman
Hi lovely people,

I thought this might be a good idea to help me find the best of Manabush. As we're all aware, these are amazing liquids, but tend to receieve differing opinions based on what setup people are using.

So, what setup do you use and what setup do you find gets the best of Manabush?

For me - The original tobacco blends, I've found, work best in the Kabuki with the 1.8ohm Nautilus coils. I've not tried them on any rebuildable yet, but heard good things about how the hold up on the Kayfun's.

The Spiritwalker range, I've no idea :)

Any other suggestions? Maybe some restricted DL setups that people use?

Goon 1.5 with dual aliens @0.1ohms 100w 12mg powow sauce is the way forward just ask the boss or shawn @ZT @MrTeaTime.
Seriously i use SW range in my goon usually 0.5ohm at 50-60w

Original range in a calix v2, employing a simple spaced 2.5mm kanthal coil at anywhere between 1.4 - 1.7 ohms - works for me :)

Currently....

Original Range

Kabuki with Aspire 1.8ohm nautilus coil 9-11w
Vika Fantasy with Aspire 1.8ohm nautilus coil 9-11w
SXK Corolla V1.5 with 0.4-0.6 ohm SS316L 26awg coil around 300-340F
Kangertech Emow mega with Naturevape DCD pro coil 1.8ohm at 7-8w (my Coyote specific set up, but works well with others too)

Spiritwalker Range

Kabuki with Aspire 0.7ohm nautilus coil 11-13w (or same as above if I don't have any 0.7)
Vika Fantasy with Aspire 0.7ohm nautilus coil 11-13w (or same as above if I don't have any 0.7)
SXK Corolla V1.5 with 0.6 ohm SS316L 26awg coil around 300-340F

Bunkr Range

Still experimenting with RDA's but likely to end up being a simple single coil SS316L TC set up on a VTinbox

Oh Dear, now "The Old Man" arrives and makes people scratch their heads and wonder what on earth I'm talking about. :30:

I only vape Manabush Original in 3 specific ways.

Like @kermitthefog I use a Calix exclusively with Manabush. In fact, exactly the same setup that he describes.

Then, HEATHEN that I am @ZT :( I really LOVE it on Mesh Setups, especially Nokomis and Chiricahua Sun. Again, keeping the power down!!!! 12.5 to 14 Watts works like a charm I tells ya :D:D:D

But then I have my "Old School" moments and use a Heron, running a Silica Wick. THIS is something terribly special and in my opinion, is something that ALL Manabush users should experience at least once!! This is what it was invented for and BOY, this is where it excels!!! Again, higher ohms are the key, coil to about 1.6 ohms with Silica and you really WILL wonder how this Old School approach ever got so easily forgotten. NO!!! You won't be in Clouds Land, YES!!! The Draw WILL be tighter than you are perhaps used to.............. BUT, The FLAVOUR will knock your socks off.

But then I am very OLD!!! :read:

Currently....

Original Range

Kabuki with Aspire 1.8ohm nautilus coil 9-11w
Vika Fantasy with Aspire 1.8ohm nautilus coil 9-11w
SXK Corolla V1.5 with 0.4-0.6 ohm SS316L 26awg coil around 300-340F
Kangertech Emow mega with Naturevape DCD pro coil 1.8ohm at 7-8w (my Coyote specific set up, but works well with others too)

Spiritwalker Range

Kabuki with Aspire 0.7ohm nautilus coil 11-13w (or same as above if I don't have any 0.7)
Vika Fantasy with Aspire 0.7ohm nautilus coil 11-13w (or same as above if I don't have any 0.7)
SXK Corolla V1.5 with 0.6 ohm SS316L 26awg coil around 300-340F

Bunkr Range

Still experimenting with RDA's but likely to end up being a simple single coil SS316L TC set up on a VTinbox
Sorry to disrupt the thread slightly but what is the Vika Fantasy and is it good.

Sorry to disrupt the thread slightly but what is the Vika Fantasy and is it good.

I love it ... it's my favourite tank right now.... similar tank to the Kabuki

I bought mine from Forum member @vestax32

this is the one I have

https://www.vikacig.com/product-page/holy-grail

vika1.jpg

p.s. they have clones on fasttech but I can't vouch for how good they are.

I love it ... it's my favourite tank right now.... similar tank to the Kabuki

I bought mine from Forum member @vestax32

this is the one I have

https://www.vikacig.com/product-page/holy-grail

View attachment 141600

Notice much difference between the Vika and the Kabuki? Pretty epic price and free international shipping...very tempting...no idea if they'd refuse UK shipping based on the tank capacity though. They seem to have UK - England listed in the destination addresses so maybe i'd get away with it.

@Rob Sillica wick? That's well before my time ;) I almost picked up a Calix v2 once then noticed the JFC and decided against it :( Was a really good deal too.

Back
Top Bottom