What's new

Yachtvape Eclipse Coils! The framed staples that came with the tank

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
These are the coils that came with the eclipse .. so are really good for that Atty .. but also obviously good for any DTL atty that will take them really - I was impressed with them in the eclipse personally.

Now available here : https://manabush.com/products/yacht...-yachtvape-coils-for-any-single-coil-dtl-tank

9.99 for a pot of 10

Its a coil .. cant say much more about it .. other than they are really good!

Eclipse-RTA-Coils.jpg

Eclipse-RTA-Coils-open.jpg

Eclipse-RTA-Coils-close-up.jpg

Oooh, don't think I tried the included coil. I never usually do as I'm quite set in my ways. Might give it a go tonight and see if it's better than what I already use.

Oooh, don't think I tried the included coil. I never usually do as I'm quite set in my ways. Might give it a go tonight and see if it's better than what I already use.
I was pretty impressed with it tbh

I was pretty impressed with it tbh

I'm just used to them being crap or not what I prefer when you get them with an atty. Didn't notice it was a framed staple and I've never tried one of those so quite excited now. Well as excited as you can get for a coil.

I'm just used to them being crap or not what I prefer when you get them with an atty. Didn't notice it was a framed staple and I've never tried one of those so quite excited now. Well as excited as you can get for a coil.
yeah they are not a dead glamorous article are they coils!

I'm kinda old school, like my wrap wires ten sizes smaller than the cores.

I would imagine they would be good. Maybe a bit better for custards because of the flat wire. Round wire is normally better for fruits. But easy on the pocket tho :)

Back
Top Bottom