What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

we've just added over fifty new flavours to our site and they are PRIME flavours ... 40% off!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
We've just added over fifty new flavours to our site
Enjoy 40% off them this weekend.

image.png

Check out our newly listed guest products section
You'll find a whole host of awesome new products added to this section of our website today, including a large selection of prime vapes shortfills. We've even managed to bag a small amount of their custard collection, which is produced in a very small batch just once a month.

image.png

image.png

Get it here : West Country Diary Co by Prime Vapes

New micro shortfills re stocked
A 30ml shortfill specially over flavoured to take a 10ml nic shot. You can use an 18mg nic shot to make a 6mg juice or a 9mg nic shot to make a 3mg juice.

image.png

Find them here : Micro Shorties

Our firewater range available in a two part sample pack

Based on a base flavour of easy all day cigar tobacco and oak aged southern bourbon, with flavour combinations to satisfy both tobacco and non-tobacco vapers. The Fire Water range is available as the classic Manabush MTL 50/50 blend.
image.png
GET IT HERE! : Firewater Full Range

The tea break range, new in stock at manabush.

image.png

Find it here : Batemans Tea Break

image.png

https://manabush.com

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    274.2 KB · Views: 227
  • image.png
    image.png
    661.4 KB · Views: 213
  • image.png
    image.png
    274.2 KB · Views: 223
@ZT any plans to do micro shorties for any of your other ranges?

Yes actually - but different these will be geared towards 12mg ... working it all out at the minute

I've just received my 100 ml bottle of nanabhozo. Always makes me feel like a king. Like when you had a 50 bundle of cigars.
Now the precarious process of decanting half into the other 100ml bottle and topping them up with 18mg 10ml bottles, using my patented pete Townsend windmill juice displacement technique.

Yes actually - but different these will be geared towards 12mg ... working it all out at the minute

Nice one dude. Right on the money for me. Will watch with interest

I've just received my 100 ml bottle of nanabhozo. Always makes me feel like a king. Like when you had a 50 bundle of cigars.
Now the precarious process of decanting half into the other 100ml bottle and topping them up with 18mg 10ml bottles, using my patented pete Townsend windmill juice displacement technique.

Sounds hilarious. Can we have a vid?

im very tempted to run an offer on different things every weekend
I say give it a try see what the response is like..could generate more traffic to site if people visit to see what this weeks offer is sort of thing then maybe go on to make a purchase of the offer or something else they spotted..
Manabush site/shop has grown lots in the past year with much more choice on offer and something for all vapours.

Back
Top Bottom