What's new

TRIBUTE - A new old range from Manabush xxx

I still feel like i'm still discovering the flavours of the standard range anyway, as I'm still playing around with new tanks/coils, finding what set up works best for me.
A lot of the flavour notes just didn't come through for me on the little Pockex AIO I started with... that runs in the 18-23 watt range. (I guess it was too warm?)
But now I've got a new Zlide tank, been really enjoying them on the 1.2 & 1.6ohm Z coils, down around the 11-13 range, with a nice restricted airflow... I can actually taste the nuts in the Chiri now.... lots of "Ohh THATS what its meant to taste like" moments. :)
Once I got round to trying the Nokomis on those coils, the bottle was doomed! It's the first juice that had me continually refilling the tank, rather than hopping to another flavour. More maple sounds very appealing though!

Can't wait for my Hellbeast tank to arrive, then i can try em on the Nautilus coils too... might do some duelling banjo vaping between the old/new and the new/old versions... one in each hand :2thumbsup:

(Will definitely be vaping Nanabohzo in one hand, and Prime Vapes Two Scoops in the other.... whenever I vape one, I crave the other... mmmm, has anyone ever tried mixing them together? :30: )
@Lees two scoops is ace
Be an interesting mix that...

I got my tribute collection on Friday and I only lasted till yesterday before I had to have a try.

It's my first experience of Manabush and my taste and smell are still a bit all over the place having only been off the smokes for 4 weeks.

Oh my goodness me, the Powwow and Chiri have really kicked the taste buds into touch. They are gorgeous! I can't leave them alone and will have to order some more to do the steeping thing properly.

I've got Powwow in my Zenith Zlide on 12 watts with 1.6 coil and the Chiri in my Pal II Pro with 1.0 coil also on 12 watts. By far the best juices I've tasted so far and will definitely be back for more.

Angela

I got my tribute collection on Friday and I only lasted till yesterday before I had to have a try.

It's my first experience of Manabush and my taste and smell are still a bit all over the place having only been off the smokes for 4 weeks.

Oh my goodness me, the Powwow and Chiri have really kicked the taste buds into touch. They are gorgeous! I can't leave them alone and will have to order some more to do the steeping thing properly.

I've got Powwow in my Zenith Zlide on 12 watts with 1.6 coil and the Chiri in my Pal II Pro with 1.0 coil also on 12 watts. By far the best juices I've tasted so far and will definitely be back for more.

Angela
Pleased you like it Angela!

Got the taster pack today, Nic’d up and waited as long as I could. Just rewicked the Vandy Vape Simple ex little MTL dripper. Chose the Chri and it’s gorgeous. Going down nice with a cherry fruit beer. Looking forward to the others. Loving the Chiri..... looking forward to trying the others.

Got the taster pack today, Nic’d up and waited as long as I could. Just rewicked the Vandy Vape Simple ex little MTL dripper. Chose the Chri and it’s gorgeous. Going down nice with a cherry fruit beer. Looking forward to the others. Loving the Chiri..... looking forward to trying the others.
Pleased your liking the chiri Coolie :)

which ones next ?

I’m not sure [emoji848] I’m on the 12 hour day train for the next 5. Which one would you recommend?
From a professional standpoint I would have hit the Nokomis first - Coz that the base, so the others are then adding to it - rather than going to Nokomis last - Coz then it’s like taking bits away :D

but you have done the chiri already - so nok next then powwow ?

From a professional standpoint I would have hit the Nokomis first - Coz that the base, so the others are then adding to it - rather than going to Nokomis last - Coz then it’s like taking bits away :D

but you have done the chiri already - so nok next then powwow ?

Aye, Aye Capt’n. Might be a day or two away. I’ll certainly let you know how I get on with the others. Can’t put the Chri down by the way. That’s a good thing though [emoji3]

Aye, Aye Capt’n. Might be a day or two away. I’ll certainly let you know how I get on with the others. Can’t put the Chri down by the way. That’s a good thing though [emoji3]
Excellent smithers

Back
Top Bottom