What's new

TRIBUTE - A new old range from Manabush xxx

Do you have requests?

I’m working on a version of coyote coconut and sw coyote at the minute - but there is a new base zero juice to come out first.

I don’t actually foresee this being just for the Nokomis range either - anything from other ranges I’d like to mess with could end up in here as well.
Tbh you've already done my top 3 favourites, but maybe nana as well.

Be interesting to see what others you play around with.

Do you have requests?

I’m working on a version of coyote coconut and sw coyote at the minute - but there is a new base zero juice to come out first.

I don’t actually foresee this being just for the Nokomis range either - anything from other ranges I’d like to mess with could end up in here as well.

Fantastic news re. Coyote. Cheers @ZT

I've only tried the chiri and the powwow so far and have to admit I love them, I actually prefer the chiri over the old one. Got the nokomis to try next. Out of curiosity will you be doing new versions of all the nokomis range?
Don't go into nokomis directly after pow or chiri.
You need to start with a clean pallet (and atty).
It may be amped but it's still the most subtle.
If you vape it after the other's it can get lost but vaped straight from the start of the day or after a fruit vape it's the most beautiful tobacco desert and the flavours develop as you go.

Tbh you've already done my top 3 favourites, but maybe nana as well.

Be interesting to see what others you play around with.
Could nana be improved.
once I'd tasted the new range of was obviously my first thought nana being my favourite but in reflection, it's such a good flavour anyway that the reformulation really just shifted the profile a little. Happy to be proved wrong but equally happy to have nana just as it is.
chiri really had gone from a liquid I skip to one of my favourites though.

Do let me know how you get on with them :)

This is one of the reasons I’ve done it as a new range - I can’t really change the newer versions now because they have picked up their own user base, and no one likes change!

I still feel like i'm still discovering the flavours of the standard range anyway, as I'm still playing around with new tanks/coils, finding what set up works best for me.
A lot of the flavour notes just didn't come through for me on the little Pockex AIO I started with... that runs in the 18-23 watt range. (I guess it was too warm?)
But now I've got a new Zlide tank, been really enjoying them on the 1.2 & 1.6ohm Z coils, down around the 11-13 range, with a nice restricted airflow... I can actually taste the nuts in the Chiri now.... lots of "Ohh THATS what its meant to taste like" moments. :)
Once I got round to trying the Nokomis on those coils, the bottle was doomed! It's the first juice that had me continually refilling the tank, rather than hopping to another flavour. More maple sounds very appealing though!

Can't wait for my Hellbeast tank to arrive, then i can try em on the Nautilus coils too... might do some duelling banjo vaping between the old/new and the new/old versions... one in each hand :2thumbsup:

(Will definitely be vaping Nanabohzo in one hand, and Prime Vapes Two Scoops in the other.... whenever I vape one, I crave the other... mmmm, has anyone ever tried mixing them together? :30: )

Back
Top Bottom