What's new

TRIBUTE - A new old range from Manabush xxx

Wasn't gonna order any more juice this month but damn I can't wait to try these! Chiri Sun and Nokomis ordered

Order in for the Tribute pack I can’t wait to try these, got high hopes for this because I just couldn’t get on with the reformulated stuff, sorry @ZT.
I think your gonna be very happy bud.
chiri fans are in for a huge treat. Original nutty, syrupy chiri but better.
I have been jammy enough to taste these and they are exactly what they say.
Except chiri, people. It's back.

Order in for the Tribute pack I can’t wait to try these, got high hopes for this because I just couldn’t get on with the reformulated stuff, sorry @ZT.
I couldn't get on with the refom stuff either, tried Nokomis and PowWow and promptly moved over to the Spiritwalker range - but having been very fortunate to try these out I'm certain you'll like them!
They are all very, very good indeed but Chiri is magic - has real body and depth to the nuttiness, very well rounded indeed and is my personal favourite of the three :) But I honestly can't split Nokomis and PowWow, both are excellent.
Off to give the PayPal a kickin...

I think your gonna be very happy bud.
chiri fans are in for a huge treat. Original nutty, syrupy chiri but better.
I have been jammy enough to taste these and they are exactly what they say.
Except chiri, people. It's back.
its back - ish

lets not get hopes too high!

its much closer .. less sweet than the very original (I actually prefer it - I dont have a sweet tongue though)

its back - ish

its much closer .. less sweet than the very original (I actually prefer it - I dont have a sweet tongue though)
Yes definitely. I loved chiri but couldn't vape it all day as it was too sweet. This gives me the same flavour profile but with more "Girth" (love that word) plus a perfect sweet/dry balance.
That said, unless you've been hoarding the original chiri and like me couldn't get on with the reformulations then it's Gonna hit that chiri spot for sure.
If I'm wrong I will absolutely guarantee that I will take it of anyone's hands for free, lol.

As much as I'm excited for chiri fans I have to admit the nokomis amped and pow wow extended are my favourites. I got on fine with both of the reformulation of these but the amped version are just bigger and bolder. Nokomis is still a light flavour blend but it's a perfect all day desert tobacco.

its back - ish

It is much, much closer. It's yummy. :)

Back
Top Bottom