What's new

THE LAST DREAMCATCHERS IN CAPTIVITY! - COMPETITION!

i would like to throw my hat in this race...
IMG_20161222_093709.jpg
IMG_20161222_093700.jpg

Right !

we are all back in the Office on Wednesday ... so will announce the winner then!

I think @u8myufo killed the comp with his ass pic anyway .. not many seemed to enter after that .. and frankly I dont blame them!

so we will announce the winner wednesday ... keep your eye open :) .... No @u8myufo .. not you ...

I thought I had posted this, but it seems not. No matter - not really an entry anyway, as it's (badly) photoshopped - just a laff! :D

schroedinger.jpg

Right !

we are all back in the Office on Wednesday ... so will announce the winner then!

I think @u8myufo killed the comp with his ass pic anyway .. not many seemed to enter after that .. and frankly I dont blame them!

so we will announce the winner wednesday ... keep your eye open :) .... No @u8myufo .. not you ...

Oh, here he comes
Watch out boy he'll chew you up
Oh, here he comes
He's an ass killer

RIGHT!

we had a discussion at work today ... and we couldn't decide between @adjam1972 's Papa lazarou elf hider or gazlynns missis's errrrrrr Rabbit hutch ?

so .. we are gonna split it :)

honourable mention to everyone elses efforts (except @u8myufo - you comp killing bastege, that image will never leave me .. ever)

@gazlynn @adjam1972 please PM me tomorrow :)

regards
TZ

Back
Top Bottom