What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Firewater Range - A new range from Manabush

Agreed, I’d be lost without the Manabush liquids. Just got The Indigene trial pack with my last order and Paraxu is the one I haven’t tried yet. Am vaping Kona Paka as I type & am loving it. He really does have a gift for creating deep & complex flavours that are a joy to vape.
Makka Pakka is one of my ADVs, well indicted into my rotation. But.
You’re in for a treat when you open that Paraxu.
Yeah the Turkish style tobacco and rose element is outstanding. Strangely indigine is a divisive liquid with spouses. They all seem to dislike the smell. Paraxu less so.
Sadly I only had one bottle of son of chich and even with rationing it didn't last long, lol.
It's where firewater meets the nokomis range for me.

Makka Pakka is one of my ADVs, well indicted into my rotation. But.
You’re in for a treat when you open that Paraxu.
Well...now I’m just going to HAVE to finish this tank & try the Paraxu. Thank crunchie it’s Saturday tomorrow. Actually, sod it...have got another tank I can put the Paraxu in. After two recommendations I won’t be able to sleep before trying it!

93661529-2DE8-4983-B859-9DA029364325.gif
Well...now I’m just going to HAVE to finish this tank & try the Paraxu. Thank crunchie it’s Saturday tomorrow. Actually, sod it...have got another tank I can put the Paraxu in. After two recommendations I won’t be able to sleep before trying it!

Rewicking the DDP One in subdued lighting after a few Laphroaig’s did prove a little challenging, but I do have to say a big thank you you to @eyeball kid & @Lord Grim for their recommendation :2thumbsup: From the description I thought Paraxu would be my least favourite of the range, but it is a real stunner at not at all as I’d imagined.

Martyn was kind enough to send a sample of No.4, but it got lost in post. I emailed him today & he’s kindly sending another, but at least I’ve now got Paraxu to keep me occupied while I wait!

Rewicking the DDP One in subdued lighting after a few Laphroaig’s did prove a little challenging, but I do have to say a big thank you you to @eyeball kid & @Lord Grim for their recommendation :2thumbsup: From the description I thought Paraxu would be my least favourite of the range, but it is a real stunner at not at all as I’d imagined.

Martyn was kind enough to send a sample of No.4, but it got lost in post. I emailed him today & he’s kindly sending another, but at least I’ve now got Paraxu to keep me occupied while I wait!

Firewater No.4 ? Would be interested to try that

Alright geezers!

sorry .. been out of it for week or three due to an unscheduled brain meltdown - brain hopefully back in order ...

@bil1666 - I see my absence has not deterred you from being a gobshite :)

Alright geezers!

sorry .. been out of it for week or three due to an unscheduled brain meltdown - brain hopefully back in order ...

Nice to see you back on board.
It's been total anarchy. [emoji1] [emoji1]

Alright geezers!

You have taught me well oh master @ZT:dance:

Alright geezers!

Good to see you back, hope you’re back on your feet and brain [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom