What's new

The Firewater Range - A new range from Manabush

I did it the other way round - I found Manabush through finding POTV ........ but it was the same effect. I was desperate to find a juice I could vape!
Exactly. Vaping fruits, sweets or any of the other flavours I tried never felt right. But after my first try of Chiricahua Sun I felt happy agiain and it’s totally taken away any desire to smoke again after a 30+ year habit.

You're very welcome - I was happy when I found this place too! :D

Sadly the cheaper SXK DDP One is now discontinued, but I also have this one .... usually with Firewater in it.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...-ddp-one-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer
One side effect of vaping that nobody seems to mention is the loss of self control after quittting smoking.

I’ve now got the DDP clone en route & thought while I was there that I should also pick up a Dvarw clone to complete the set. After this purchase I’m confident that I’ll have every RTA that I’ll ever need!

When I first visited my local vape shop, around 3 months after quitting, the owner warned me of the shiny-itus stage. How long does this usually last, as I’m running out of shelf space :17:

One side effect of vaping that nobody seems to mention is the loss of self control after quittting smoking.

I’ve now got the DDP clone en route & thought while I was there that I should also pick up a Dvarw clone to complete the set. After this purchase I’m confident that I’ll have every RTA that I’ll ever need!

When I first visited my local vape shop, around 3 months after quitting, the owner warned me of the shiny-itus stage. How long does this usually last, as I’m running out of shelf space :17:
I'm afraid how long it lasts is entirely dependent on what the market brings out ....... I thought I was done, then we had a shower of great MTL tanks this year! :17:

Last edited:
I really couldn’t be happier that there is now such a huge choice in the MTL market. As a natural born tinkerer, I love the challenge of a new RTA. And now I’ve found a place with others that share my tendencies. I am a very happy camper :)

D3BC8EBA-8782-4D72-82AF-83393E0B9C58.jpeg
I’ll just leave this here then.........

Back
Top Bottom