What's new

The Firewater Range - A new range from Manabush

Rooting tooting
If you don’t wanna see me vaping firewater...
then you better find other ways to keep my lips busy.

Huzzah........ That'll be one very happy Lady in our household :)

:bliss:

'Tis lovely stuff. I kinda knew from the flavour profile that I'd like the No 1, and boy do I, but I STILL can't get over how much I thought I'd hate No 2 and how much I actually love it. :D

:bliss:

'Tis lovely stuff. I kinda knew from the flavour profile that I'd like the No 1, and boy do I, but I STILL can't get over how much I thought I'd hate No 2 and how much I actually love it. :D
Weird thing, I started no 2 last night and found the lime very prominent. Today, it’s nowhere near as loud, it’s just there, alongside the coke and the base.
I love lime in cooking, but I rarely vape it, I reckon it was just a shock to my tastebuds.

Weird thing, I started no 2 last night and found the lime very prominent. Today, it’s nowhere near as loud, it’s just there, alongside the coke and the base.
I love lime in cooking, but I rarely vape it, I reckon it was just a shock to my tastebuds.
I got exactly the same ........ especially as I almost never vape fruit flavours. An afternoon of 'bugger me ..... LIME!!', not unpleasant, but as you say, very prominent ...... and then it settled right down. I've now actually gone through it faster than the No1! :D

Can anyone help please.
I've never tried 20mg nic salts, I usually vape 6mg and sometimes 12 mg normal nicotine eliquid.
How would 20mg nic salts compare?
Is it a very strong nicotine taste?
Would it be rough on innokin t20s and zenith coils?

I got exactly the same ........ especially as I almost never vape fruit flavours. An afternoon of 'bugger me ..... LIME!!', not unpleasant, but as you say, very prominent ...... and then it settled right down. I've now actually gone through it faster than the No1! :D
I’ve had to stop myself, I’ve just put in a Manabush order but won’t order any Firewater until I’ve tried no 3. So now I’m watching England come 4th with some Drakes Kentucky.

Back
Top Bottom