What's new

The Eclipse DTL Single Coil RTA by Yachtvape and Mike Vapes Innit bro opinion.

I been checking the Eclipse out and although it doesn't look bad it does look to small for me. It would be like buying another Profile M. Great RTA but size and amount of juice it guzzles spoil it, Excellent Flavour.
Like squonking bud, you'd be surprised how much vapour a single coil can produce.
One of those thing's, necessity became the mother of invention. Squonking becomes a brick beyond one battery so the drippers got more focused and the coils got smarter.
Tbh, I think the hadeon (hadely with a bigger well) offered the best flavour and opportunity for most dence vapour from a little coil I've come across.
Tanks like this are great option for out and about for dtl vapers as you get that big old lungfull of flavour but with less battery drain making single cell mods more an option.
Definitely worth having in the arsenal.

We have an employee called bil who is a cantankerous grumpy dyed in the wool sqounker - wont touch a tank, hes a convert
As my daughter who's addicted to the horror that is love island would say.
Your spilling the tea on bil. Bil is getting mugged off.

I dont personally find it an issue - i hear you and i thought it would drive me mad - but access to the fill holes is so easy - its seconds to refill it its as easy as dripping into a dripper

I haven't tried it myself but read a few things on here and watched the Vaping with Vic review on it and he said it's small and you will be constantly filling it up. I am not really concerned over the fill port it's that i don't want to buy another RTA that's forever needing to be filled. That's what i was trying to get across with me mentioning the Profile M. It's a great RTA but it seems like you vape 2 or 3 times and it wants filling up again.

I've just added this to the review after rewicking ready for the likitless nicotic.
I grabbed some firebolt cotton from my vape draws as the included cotton is very similar and having used it prior, I know it wicks like a firehose.
I checked and Manabush also stock firebolt
https://manabush.com/products/vapefly-firebolt-cotton-vaping-wick-cotton
It makes wicking so bloody easy due to aglet (lovely word), on the end (which are coil size colour coded) and you'll get two wicks from each piece of the firebolt.
Also i Definitely recommend it if you've eye or dexterity issue's as it is a breeze to pass through your coil without snags.
Not a sales pitch, just a recommendation.

@eyeball kid I have some of that cotton in the variety pack and it’s really good stuff but I do find I have to use the size down or take a bit off the side because they are on the generous side. It’s not really a problem but I wish they would make a pack in just the 2.5mm size because that’s the one many of us use the most. Most cotton only comes in 3mm+ and I cant seem to find any cotton aglets for MTL and smaller coil sizes which is a shame really.

@eyeball kid I have some of that cotton in the variety pack and it’s really good stuff but I do find I have to use the size down or take a bit off the side because they are on the generous side. It’s not really a problem but I wish they would make a pack in just the 2.5mm size because that’s the one many of us use the most. Most cotton only comes in 3mm+ and I cant seem to find any cotton aglets for MTL and smaller coil sizes which is a shame really.
Muji and a pair of scissors

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/products/grenade-premium-vape-cotton-by-fallout-vape-2-5mm-3mm-6mm

IMG_20210808_164036_hdr_kindlephoto-844537235.jpg
Yes lucas, good call.
I actually put in the review that I took a small amount from the included cotton as I personally felt that it was too much of a tight fit.
Your spot on, the next size down is perfect or thin the firebolt to the right size down a tad if that makes sense.
Thanks for the reminder.
Dave says ta too.

Back
Top Bottom