What's new

The Artery PAL II - now in stock at Manabush

Just want to add I've been using the pal 2 for over 2 weeks now.
It's performed faultlessly and the flavour with the 0.6 mesh coil has been excellent.
Used with 6mg, regular nic, and 20mg,30mg,36mg nic salt juice no problem. I do vape 50/50 pg vg so bear that in mind.
Thanks Manabush for finding this pod, you have excelled yourselves. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Just want to add I've been using the pal 2 for over 2 weeks now.
It's performed faultlessly and the flavour with the 0.6 mesh coil has been excellent.
Used with 6mg, regular nic, and 20mg,30mg,36mg nic salt juice no problem. I do vape 50/50 pg vg so bear that in mind.
Thanks Manabush for finding this pod, you have excelled yourselves. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
as stated to you earlier .. it always makes me feel a bit disengenous when I tout something thats similar to something Ive touted before .. my reasoning is always that I want to find good stuff that works with our stuff. I touted the Zeltu (and I stand by it .. its a good device) - but when I tried the PAL . i knew that at least in regards to our stuff .. it had been bettered.

Ill only ever tout things i actually personally like.

28481D0F-BCBA-4C81-935D-46A0CAD697D7.jpeg

I knew it was small but didn’t realise it was this small! It’s sooooo wee

I’ve joined the Club, really enjoying this little thing with the 0.6 mesh coil and firewater no 5 in 9mg. Thanks all for the great recommendation. Ordered the 3ml clear pod and some more coils.

Seen there are new colours available in other places, blue, gold and rainbow, blue is alright dont think I'd bother with other 2, cracking little mods though love mine View attachment 191121
Yeah :), we've seen them bud. We'll look into it, on our side they cost substantially more.

We'll see what we can do

Just seen the Blue retails for £29.99 instead of £24.99

If ZT wants to have 2 differing prices running side by side, I'm sure we'll get the blue in too.

Back
Top Bottom