What's new

The Artery PAL II - now in stock at Manabush

@Huggett, @Chris K or anyone have any tips on filling the pods without the liquid bubbling out? I’m using a regular 10ml manabush bottle and liquids coming out before I can fill it even a quarter full

@Huggett, @Chris K or anyone have any tips on filling the pods without the liquid bubbling out? I’m using a regular 10ml manabush bottle and liquids coming out before I can fill it even a quarter full

Afraid this is the one issue I'm finding myself. If you fill it too quickly, the air can't escape fast enough and causes it to leak. Getting the nib of the bottle far into the pod and pushed hard against the side of the filling hole also solves it.

When I'm using a 10ml bottle, I also fill slowly and stop a few times to move the pod and get the air to the filling hole. Other option is I use a syringe with a 22g needle, never had a leak yet using that.

In case anyone interested a size comparison between Billet, Pal One Pro and Pal 2

upload_2019-4-7_11-7-57.jpeg

Lay the pod completely flat and fill that way, you will see the chambers in the drip tip fill then "chase" the air bubble by angling the pod if it gets stuck.

Thanks guys, I shall persist with your techniques. Shame really as I got this to take to a festival and filling on the go looks like it’s going to a pain, especially as I don’t fancy carrying my reading glasses around

Thanks guys, I shall persist with your techniques. Shame really as I got this to take to a festival and filling on the go looks like it’s going to a pain, especially as I don’t fancy carrying my reading glasses around

You could get a spare pod or 2 and have them filled ready to go.

I use the lay flat technique and gently squeeze the bottle and have no issues but may not be ideal for on the go filling

You could get a spare pod or 2 and have them filled ready to go.

I use the lay flat technique and gently squeeze the bottle and have no issues but may not be ideal for on the go filling

That’s a good shout actually. I’ll just fill 2 pods in my tent in the morning, should last me the day, only problem then is trying to fill pods with a raging hangover.....

Back
Top Bottom