What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Artery PAL II - now in stock at Manabush

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cracking little MTL POD/AIO System - with changeable coils and replaceable PODS - great flavour :

artery_x_tony_b._pal_2_aio_pod_starter_kit_1.jpg

One of the best POD systems we have tried to date : works especially well with Nic salts and higher strength Freebase Nic.

The PAL II Kit, a collaboration between Tony B and Artery, is a pod system based AIO Kit equipped with 2 outstanding coils, one is 0.6om Mesh coil for prominent flavor and huge vapor, the other is 1.2ohm regular coil for satisfying MTL vape. Moreover, it features 1000mAh large battery capacity for long lasting vaping and an easy filling system for convenience.

We are offering a free 10ml of E-liquid with this item - from any of the Manabush or Indigene Ranges, please make your choice in the comments section of your order.

FEATURES:
Size: 43x 17x 83mm
Material: Aluminum 6063
Voltage: 3.2- 4.2V
1000mAh built-in battery
Juice capacity: 2.0ml
Features:
-Side refilling system
-Classic & Compact design
-Adjustable bottom airflow system
-Innovative MTL coil and Mesh coil
-Overcharge protection, overheat protection
-Cut-off at 8 seconds, short circuit protection

WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
1x Artery Pal 2 Kit
1x Extra Coil
1x USB Cable
1x User Manual
1x Extra Plug
2x O-rings
1x Warranty Card
1x Certification Card

Specs :
  • Battery : inbuilt 1000mAh
  • Coil : MTL 1.2Ohm and .6 Mesh Coil options
  • Type : Pod System / Starter kit.

https://manabush.com/collections/st...system-with-replacable-coils-with-free-liquid

These are fantastic little pieces of kit. Has become my daily beater mod now.

0.6 Coil with airflow wide open is a very restricted DTL, close it off for MTL or just use the 1.2 coil. Flavour is absolutely superb, much better than any other Pod I've ever used. Feels quality and don't even need to remove the pod to fill it.

IMG_20190318_121716.jpg

I've been very anti pods, but this does actually look quite tempting.

Ordered one from somewhere eastern with a pile of coils.
I expect good things from this.

0.6 Coil with airflow wide open is a very restricted DTL, close it off for MTL or just use the 1.2 coil. Flavour is absolutely superb, much better than any other Pod I've ever used.

Better flavour than the Zeltu? That's the only thing I've found that can handle salts to date, but I find the flavour lacking. I haven't experimented with pods much though. Does this use Aspire coils? Was it the Spryte or Breeze, I can't remember ...

0.6 Coil with airflow wide open is a very restricted DTL, close it off for MTL or just use the 1.2 coil. Flavour is absolutely superb, much better than any other Pod I've ever used. Feels quality and don't even need to remove the pod to fill it.

View attachment 187799
Pods never interested me but I'm very tempted by this.

I'm literally cursing Mr Bush and Chris.

I was anti-pod systems at work due to trying them before with customers and them being a total and utter flop...

Shown Chris' to customers today and they want them!

Now, I love my Orion DNA version... But if Jess hasn't gone pop by Thursday, I'm off to get myself an Artery Pal.

Better flavour than the Zeltu? That's the only thing I've found that can handle salts to date, but I find the flavour lacking. I haven't experimented with pods much though. Does this use Aspire coils? Was it the Spryte or Breeze, I can't remember ...
Sh*ts on the Zeltu in my eyes. Can't compare it against my beloved Orion yet due to using different flavours. But I will.

Uses the Mesh 0.6 Artery coils (ace) but I'm pretty sure, they take Aspire BVCs (K1/K2 not Nautilus BVC)

Beats the Zeltu hands down. My Zeltu is soon going to a new home as the Artery just beats it in everyway.

Back
Top Bottom