What's new

Stoptober - IMPORTANT UPDATE!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
we have just had a sale with the new short fills (spectacularly bad timing!) .. so Im not making a huge fuss of this or a mail out or anything, for fear of spamming peoples inboxes ..

so .. just for y'all

stoptober25

Last edited:
Will the Spiritwalker Two Arrows be available in Shortfill whilst this is on Martyn @ZT

@ZT Please tell me that you are just out of stock of Spiritwalker Powwow and that it hasn't been discontinued ?

@ZT Please tell me that you are just out of stock of Spiritwalker Powwow and that it hasn't been discontinued ?

After sacrificing 2 children, his imaginary dog & a minion for TPD fees, I doubt it’s been discontinued buddy ;)

After sacrificing 2 children, his imaginary dog & a minion for TPD fees, I doubt it’s been discontinued buddy ;)
Phew.. Glad to hear it. Went to order some this morning and it was nowhere to be found. Went for a couple of bunkr shortfills instead.
If it was showing but with "out of stock" then I wouldn't have questioned it but it was gone from the page so was a bit concerned ;)
Thanks for putting my mind at rest bud.

Phew.. Glad to hear it. Went to order some this morning and it was nowhere to be found. Went for a couple of bunkr shortfills instead.
If it was showing but with "out of stock" then I wouldn't have questioned it but it was gone from the page so was a bit concerned ;)
Thanks for putting my mind at rest bud.

Ah if it was completely gone, it’s a website gremlin. It’s happened previously.

I’m sure ZT will crack the whip tomorrow ;)

Back
Top Bottom