What's new

Rebuildable Vape tanks for Noobs - a new set of articles On Manabush

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey everyone - as part of my crusade to get more people to switch to rebuildable tanks, and also to help people new to rebuildable devices make the swap should they so choose - I have started a series of articles and tutorials on http://manabush.com - the first of which is now up (its just the intro really) and takes us through why I think Rebuildables are a good idea - and has a hypothetical and very amateurish cost analysis of rebuildable v Stock Coils v Pods.

Article is here : https://manabush.com/blogs/news-eve...or-noobs-intro-why-rebuild-and-why-you-should

A series of articles introducing you to the world of rebuildable vape atomisers and rebuildable vape tanks including tutorials and breakdowns on the benefits and pitfalls of rebuildable - and why you should give them serious consideration.

Excerpt from the cost analysis :

In conclusion then ( I realise the above idiot based mathematics was getting a bit hard to follow)

Pods per week : £4.55 - £236.6 a year

Stock Coils per week : £1.79 - £93.08 a year

Rebuildable (wind your own) : 4.2p per week - £2.19 a year

Rebuildable (Pre wound) - 10p per week. - £5.20 a year

The numbers are quite staggering ...

When you add to these huge savings better flavour and less landfill waste - it all seems a no brainer to me.

Last edited:
When you break it down like that it truly is amazing the savings that rebuildables can achieve.

I read the blog then had a think... Out of a coil I make myself I'll get a minimum of 6 months, some coils I managed to last a year when looked after properly. Cotton, I bought a huge bag of Muji about 3 and half years ago for $6 shipped and I still have over 1/3 of the bag left. I'm literally spending pennies a year!

When you break it down like that it truly is amazing the savings that rebuildables can achieve.

I read the blog then had a think... Out of a coil I make myself I'll get a minimum of 6 months, some coils I managed to last a year when looked after properly. Cotton, I bought a huge bag of Muji about 3 and half years ago for $6 shipped and I still have over 1/3 of the bag left. I'm literally spending pennies a year!
A coil for a year!!

truly are you from yorkshire

seriously tho - its not unheard of

£1.79 for a stock coil? I genuinely think, you're underpricing stock coils!

Even the Nautilus coils are circa £2-2.50 each.

Some stock coils range UPTO £4-5 per coil [emoji51]

Those figures are serious food for thought for many people however.

£1.79 for a stock coil? I genuinely think, you're underpricing stock coils!

Even the Nautilus coils are circa £2-2.50 each.

Some stock coils range UPTO £4-5 per coil [emoji51]

Those figures are serious food for thought for many people however.
I didnt want to over egg it too much the price difference is ridiculous enough as it stands

Back
Top Bottom