What's new

Powwow shortfill nic question

'If' ..... but they aren't, that's why I said what I said. :19:

No, they are just the regular manabush at 0 nic and you’re supposed to add 18mg of the same flavour to get to your nic strength. So adding any unflavoured nic will dilute it a bit.

But the Op stated "Shortfill" and shortfills are available on the site..............

The bit I missed was that he vapes at 12mg, so he'll need 12.5ml of nic in 100ml of finished juice.

But the Op stated "Shortfill" and shortfills are available on the site..............

The bit I missed was that he vapes at 12mg, so he'll need 12.5ml of nic in 100ml of finished juice.

Aye but in this case shortfill only means that it’s short filled. It’s not mixed stronger. @ZT explained this in a post somewhere, I’m sure.

Thanks all, yes I was concerned about diluting the juice too much. I’ve got for 60ml in 10ml’s this time

Sorry for late reply!

yeah they are designed to be used with 18mg versions of the same juice .. that said - I know plenty of ppl who have used 72mg to get it to 12 and said the flavourless isn't overtly noticeable (wouldn't recommend it with 18mg nic shots tho!)

The liquid is pretty strongly flavoured anyway :)

I tried using 72mg nic to get it to 12mg. I noticed a huge difference in taste. Or maybe my taste buds have changed since the last time I tried it.

I tried using 72mg nic to get it to 12mg. I noticed a huge difference in taste. Or maybe my taste buds have changed since the last time I tried it.
If it's been a while since you tried it, the recipe was reformulated a good while back and tastes different from the original version ;)

If it's been a while since you tried it, the recipe was reformulated a good while back and tastes different from the original version ;)
Last time I bought Powwow was about a year and a half ago. (trying to save money making my own)
Tastes like a curry now.

Back
Top Bottom