What's new

Powwow shortfill nic question

ed87

Mod Maker
Hi all/ @ZT,

Am I able to add 72mg 100%vg nic to the powwow shortfill without affecting flavour too much? I normally vape at 12mg, which at 72mg shot strength adds up to about 10ml there or thereabouts.

I DIY my own juice so I have the 72mg nic on hand, otherwise if I have to add the 18mg shots I’ll need considerably more plus it starts getting a tad dear then.

Damn you Manabush and you’re ridiculously brilliant powwow sauce (my favourite flavour of yours by far)..

It’s worse than crack.

I think it would be ok. If you are worried about diluting it too much you could test it out by making a 10ml and see how that goes.

Did you mean the taste would be too strong because you're using less nic by volume?

Just top up the bottle with vg and/or pg.

Did you mean the taste would be too strong because you're using less nic by volume?

Just top up the bottle with vg and/or pg.

they aren't concentrated though mate, they are 0 nic in a big bottle, so adding anything will dilute it, that's why he's asking about 72mg because it will dilute it the least.

Aye I think the idea with them is to add 18mg of the same liquid, rather than a nic shot, right?

they aren't concentrated though mate, they are 0 nic in a big bottle, so adding anything will dilute it, that's why he's asking about 72mg because it will dilute it the least.

If they're 0mg juices then anything will dilute them, but if they're shortfills then they're formulated to take 50ml+10ml nic shot for 3mg or 40ml+20ml nic shot for 6mg.

Both bottles will contain the same amount of flavouring, so adding 1/6th of the recommended amount of nic by using 72mg will leave the flavour too strong.

If they're 0mg juices then anything will dilute them, but if they're shortfills then they're formulated to take 50ml+10ml nic shot for 3mg or 40ml+20ml nic shot for 6mg.

Both bottles will contain the same amount of flavouring, so adding 1/6th of the recommended amount of nic by using 72mg will leave the flavour too strong.

No, they are just the regular manabush at 0 nic and you’re supposed to add 18mg of the same flavour to get to your nic strength. So adding any unflavoured nic will dilute it a bit.

but if they're shortfills then they're formulated to take 50ml+10ml nic shot for 3mg or 40ml+20ml nic shot for 6mg.

'If' ..... but they aren't, that's why I said what I said. :19:

Back
Top Bottom