What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POD/AIO Comparisons - JustFog Minifit, Aspire Breeze 2, Zeltu X

I like the look of the hastur mini myself. I have too many tanks at the minute, mind.

Looks like we may be stocking the Cthulhu Hastur Mini as well - we often get asked about good MTL rebuildable tanks and for the last year or two its been hard to recommend one for us.

these are great though

That's awesome .... I have two already, they are great though, you are right. :)

WP_20180608_12_43_07_Pro.jpg

Wrap 2 of them side by side together to give you 1 ohm :)

I thought about that but it might be a bit tight trying to wedge that into this little pod cartridge. They have quite a lot on fasttech, I’ll do a bit of research once the pod arrives and I get a look inside. Should be tomorrow with amazon delivery.

Tea, Waxahachie, Cthulhu Hastur Mini ..... "The Sky's Gone Out" on the stereo. :)

IMG_20180712_160830.jpg

So the spare pods for the minifit were delivered last night. They only dispatched it yesterday! The device is hopefully coming today.

Hopefully it will be there when I get home from work.

Suorin air sceptics, are you trying to take little mtl puffs from it? I use it for lung hits, you need tae give it a right good sook in my experience.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom