What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POD/AIO Comparisons - JustFog Minifit, Aspire Breeze 2, Zeltu X

Wifey poops has a rose gold iPhone, I’m sorry to admit. I’m more a brown leather, titanium/steel kinda guy.

@zouzounaki , Stealthvape used to stock NR wire and crimp connectors for making your own Nr/R/Nr wires, not sure whether he still does or if he has any kicking around @stealthvape ?

42C7A809-F4B9-4953-B337-D77C274FF0CE.jpeg
Umm is rose gold really gold though...

To be honest, I do like the actual rose gold in jewellery, but for mods I'd be just as happy if they called them steel, brass or copper ......... ;)

In fairness ...... you've probably just stumbled over the three nutters who like rose gold. I already had them on my radar as likely suspects ...... ;)

Make that four nutters. ;)

I have the Suorin Air in rose gold for sneaky stealth vapes at work but it’s a bit meh. Think I will check the Zeltu out.

Make that four nutters. ;)

I have the Suorin Air in rose gold for sneaky stealth vapes at work but it’s a bit meh. Think I will check the Zeltu out.
Phew ...... thank you ...... my Suorin is silver .... and I was convinced it would have tasted better if it was rose gold ........ ;)

Thanks @ZT for sharing your experiences with these, it’s hard to judge what is decent and what’s not. I have ordered the Zeltu in silver and am pretty curious about how it will turn out.

I’m still figuring out if salts suit my needs as I enjoy vaping a lot and it would take away the need to do that.
What strength of salt do you use in your pods?

Thanks @ZT for sharing your experiences with these, it’s hard to judge what is decent and what’s not. I have ordered the Zeltu in silver and am pretty curious about how it will turn out.

I’m still figuring out if salts suit my needs as I enjoy vaping a lot and it would take away the need to do that.
What strength of salt do you use in your pods?
20mg ... If i use salts

If i use salts its because im going to be doing something thats going to stop me being able to vape when I want (travelling or something like that etc) - So i want a quick hard hit - that wont actually tear out my throat, because i may not get one for some time.

Im actually enjoying the breeze 2 and especially the Zeltu with just normal nic in at 9-12mg .. tho they work well with salts as well.

Use the Zeltu mate, it looks classy, it's what your juice line deserves. Haven't seen it before I'm probably gonna order one now. 1000 mah is superb for something that small

Back
Top Bottom