What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POD/AIO Comparisons - JustFog Minifit, Aspire Breeze 2, Zeltu X

i have clearly made an error of judgment colour wise! i think Beaum have them in in Rose Gold
In fairness ...... you've probably just stumbled over the three nutters who like rose gold. I already had them on my radar as likely suspects ...... ;)

Im a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to my mac stuff ... i like the white ..

stems back to my first eMac

See, my first mac was the bondi blue imac so I’m pretty scuppered. I go for black iphones. It’s harder to see the dirt on them!

See, my first mac was the bondi blue imac so I’m pretty scuppered. I go for black iphones. It’s harder to see the dirt on them!
but easier to see the fingerprints and scratches!

Nice article. Really like the look of the Zeltu.
Ive been using mine since yesterday non-stop

this is a first with any POD type system for me .. im normally bored of them pretty quickly and relegate them to "When Im out and about"

Im vaping pods only at the moment but as with mods, they are hit and miss.
China has jumped on the 'nic salt' wagon big time.

Im vaping pods only at the moment but as with mods, they are hit and miss.
China has jumped on the 'nic salt' wagon big time.

In fairness .. its not been all Ive been vaping ... The Beaum Lads also sent me a Ctulhu Hastur MTL to try out .. with which I am much impressed (very impressed actually) - will probably write a note or two on that as well shortly

I have not picked up a heron in 24 hours ... this is the first time that has happened since the Heron v1 came out ... a Looooong time ago.

Back
Top Bottom