What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POD/AIO Comparisons - JustFog Minifit, Aspire Breeze 2, Zeltu X

Thanks.
Maybe they underestimated demand and have cut corners on QC a bit as they have been flying out. I was looking at the forthcoming pod mod from Lost Vape the Orion, But it's sub ohm for some reason and described as MTL.

it's because it uses a SS coil to enable the 'replay' to work. .... I mtl vape on subohm SS coils all the time in TC.

sub-ohm coils don't mean cloud chucking high power any more.

Been trying my new zeltu out this arvo..it’s okay and decided I prefer the 1.2ohm pod better..
Nice bit of kit and best drag I have had from any of the pod mods I have used..you get a good kick that’s for sure..would like to see a case or sleeve for it as I find it hard to hold but still it’s the best so far by a mile.

it's because it uses a SS coil to enable the 'replay' to work. .... I mtl vape on subohm SS coils all the time in TC.

sub-ohm coils don't mean cloud chucking high power any more.
Thanks Simon didn't realise that. Suppose in TC mode you are throttling down the power in effect.

thanks man ... all ordered .. should be with us in a day or two ..

there were not many left! Silver only .. and not many of those ..

got some Rose Gold ones tho :D

@Crewella
Are you planning on getting in more black ones or is just what’s left now?

Back
Top Bottom