What's new

POD/AIO Comparisons - JustFog Minifit, Aspire Breeze 2, Zeltu X

I think I prefer the 1.6 @AJT but to be honest i do t notice a huge difference. That’s with 24mg liquid. The 1.2 is a wee bit hotter.

I think I prefer the 1.2. The 1.6 needed a bit of bedding in but now theres no real noticable difference.

Slightly off topic, but has anyone had any dodgy pods for the Zeltu?

Both of mine keep flooding and a mouthful of juice is never a good thing.

Slightly off topic, but has anyone had any dodgy pods for the Zeltu?

Both of mine keep flooding and a mouthful of juice is never a good thing.

Yes.
My first pod weeped like crazy and I managed to take it to pieces.
Overall Im very dissapointed in the Zeltu. Tolerances all over the place, one pod too loose, another too tight, loose button and no customer service to speak of.
They replied only once to my mails saying "customer service is our No1 priority". If that was true, why have my other mails gone unanswered.
I expected better from an English company.

Yes.
My first pod weeped like crazy and I managed to take it to pieces.
Overall Im very dissapointed in the Zeltu. Tolerances all over the place, one pod too loose, another too tight, loose button and no customer service to speak of.
They replied only once to my mails saying "customer service is our No1 priority". If that was true, why have my other mails gone unanswered.
I expected better from an English company.
Should I stay put with the Aspire Breeze
@bellyman [emoji5]

Maybe.
The Zeltu gives a good MTL vape but QC needs to up their game.
Thanks.
Maybe they underestimated demand and have cut corners on QC a bit as they have been flying out. I was looking at the forthcoming pod mod from Lost Vape the Orion, But it's sub ohm for some reason and described as MTL.

The LV Orion does look good but I would have prefered to see a higher resistance pod.

0.25 and 0.5 ohm coils just seems strange to me for a MTL device that would blow my head off using nic salt

Hmm I’ve been getting on well with the zeltu. No pods leaking, one has a tiny bit of wobble but not problematic for me. I wonder if the qc is a bit hit or miss?

Back
Top Bottom