What's new

POD/AIO Comparisons - JustFog Minifit, Aspire Breeze 2, Zeltu X

Has anyone had any issues with vaping on the minifit?
Yesterday I used it for about half a day and it was working fine. Today I tried to fire it up and it had about a quarter of juice left in the pod but it was struggling. So I've filled it up and im getting the same thing. Im having to take really hard or long drags just to get anything and even it feels like its not firing up properly. I have also charged it up as today it was showing the battery level on 2 lights.
But still same issue. Have I got a faulty pod?

*Update* It started working but now Im getting the 3 led lights blinking a couple times again when i just tap the fire button. Short circuit? I can't figure out why its doing that. Ive taken the pod out a few times and wipe it down underneath and in the battery area for where the pins are. Dry as a pie yet still flashing. The pod isn't even over filled.

I think one of the connector pins is broke/damaged. I looked at it and can see that one is stuck further down which is lower than the other one. It doesnt seem right. Im guessing thats why im getting the flashing lights cause its not making a connection? Thats odd to happen especially so soon.
Did you get it from us ?

Thanks for the reply.

Im gonna order one off Amazon or anywhere else so that I can get it next day, cant wait another couple weeks for it again (besides ive already ordered a backup unit anyway). So will have a second one to go to when battery gets low or have issues like this.

Any recommended online stores to buy from in the UK?
Amazon is the cheapest place I found to get one..also be aware the battery don’t last long at all..don’t expect an all day use..I managed 3 uses before it needed charging

I’ll order some this week Jon - just moving house at the minute tho! I’ll order tomorrow they don’t take more than a day to turn up normally
Thanks mate, good luck with the move.
Cheers Jon

Amazon is the cheapest place I found to get one..also be aware the battery don’t last long at all..don’t expect an all day use..I managed 3 uses before it needed charging

Yeah cheapest I found was amazon and got it today.

I'm aware the battery is small, it should cover my needs when out and about. Ive also got another one on the way as a backup for when the battery runs.
Ive still got my sub-ohm and rda tanks so ill be using those when at home. This minifit will keep me sorted for when at work or just going out in general.

thanks for the reply

Those who use the zeltu X what pods do you prefer.?
1.2ohm or 1.6ohm.

Back
Top Bottom