What's new

POD/AIO Comparisons - JustFog Minifit, Aspire Breeze 2, Zeltu X

coming to VF ?
Unfortunately not. Apparently, I’m spending the weekend enjoying the delights of the Essex coast with wife, daughter and a gaggle of wife’s friends. Mersea Island on Saturday and Canvey on Sunday. It should be a blast, I’m repeatedly told.

A0D974E0-ED50-445A-9ECB-A5EB652D84DD.jpeg
coming to VF ?

I’m only an hour away so will see how things are on Saturday..I may make an appearance..

I am thinking of a Zeltu as a treat.
So, those who have one @Crewella @bellyman @zouzounaki and many, many lovely other people...
Would you buy it again now you have had it for a while, anything fucks you off?
Anything jingles your fancy?
Is the silver as tacky as it looks, should I go stealth black or maybe carefree pink?
I am thinking stealthy nicsalts and I do love the Crema, would 65%VG be ok in the 1.2?
Thank you in advance as I need convincing that it's not shinyitus coming back, it would be handy in my holiday shorts I am sure.

I am thinking of a Zeltu as a treat.
So, those who have one @Crewella @bellyman @zouzounaki and many, many lovely other people...
Would you buy it again now you have had it for a while, anything fucks you off?
Anything jingles your fancy?
Is the silver as tacky as it looks, should I go stealth black or maybe carefree pink?
I am thinking stealthy nicsalts and I do love the Crema, would 65%VG be ok in the 1.2?
Thank you in advance as I need convincing that it's not shinyitus coming back, it would be handy in my holiday shorts I am sure.
The combination of the Zeltu X and Firewater nic salts has hit the spot I was after. It won't replace my everyday kit, but it's a proper 'hit' and decent flavour ... which the Suorin Air and a couple of modern pen jobs couldn't get near. I'm still on my first pod ..... so it not being rebuildable (which was a concern) is ceasing to matter.

It's nicely built, and I love the fact that I can adjust the airflow. My pod doesn't wobble. But fuck me the magnets are strong on that top cap. I can fish my keys out of the bottom of my bag with it ..... plus assorted bits and pieces .... and the fact that it's tempting to play with it kind of ruins the stealth effect ...... I've been told to 'stoppit' several times. :D

The silver (which is what I have) has a 70s textured vibe going on. You might hate it .... but I rather like it. If it broke I'd get another one. ;)

@skinku I won mine on here, but I’d definitely buy another one if I lost it. Using it during the day with 24mg standard nic homebrew liquid, I think I’ve come prefer it to the tanks I puff with 12mg homebrew in the house. It’s excellent, for me. Maybe I need to up the nic in the tanks.

Mine has had a little bit of movement with the pod but I don’t find it to be a problem, it doesn’t affect it’s operation or annoy me.

We swiped one from ZT for testing purposes and showing customers. (I need to pay for it still Martyn!)

Design wise it's great. Functionality cool.

Airflow excellent, MTL to a very loose MTL.

Quality feels like the Zippo of the vape world.

Niggles but I'm really picky. Tolerances on some pods. They do rock slightly and that niggles me but I'm picky.

Lastly battery life, we've been using it for 2-3 days and I'm yet to recharge it.

We need to get you some Hasturs down there for testing

Back
Top Bottom