What's new

POD/AIO Comparisons - JustFog Minifit, Aspire Breeze 2, Zeltu X

Yeah I do get the feeling pods are gonna be think and fast and it’s going be a case of wow! This is the best pod!, wait no this one is - oh hang on a minute, this one! For awhile.
That would be nice, ive tried most of them over the last two years, very few worth shouting about.

Last edited:
the Minifog C601 is (in performance defo not in looks) nearly up there with the Zeltu

at £17!!

this is almost disposable levels of gear coming out now .. its quite mind blowing

Im seeing a lot os "Sod The POD" ill use my tiny tube and £100 dripper going on elsewhere .. which I get .. and understand - i do think POD systems are a completely different demographic and use though .. so feel the point is lost somewhat

This week been testing the jac wee vim and it’s very good..also been using the aspire spryte and the justfog mini..for pure pocket mod ease of use weight etc my favourite is the justfog mini it’s just way to perfect for your pocket..flavour and vapour is very good and although I have over the days mixed and matched the kit using each one at different times of the day and taking them out with me both the aspire and vim weight the same but aspire feels well heavier and a lot more cumbersome in the pocket..the wee vim is pretty good for the pocket but nothing like the justfog mini it’s just perfect for out and about and good battery life will easily last me a day..
So currently justfog mini is my go too pocket mod and thinking about it will probably be the main one from now on..for taking out the house that is..until I purchase another pod mod.

Aye, likewise here I am loving the minifit. So far the pods seem to be lasting well too, still performing well after nearly a week with it.

Aye, likewise here I am loving the minifit. So far the pods seem to be lasting well too, still performing well after nearly a week with it.
Pods are great..I have emptyed them and refilled them,washed them out in water etc and still going strong no issues..just purchased 3 more for Ron.

I am happy with the minifit as well but it is noisy. Not what I expected for a stealth vape.
Still it’s incredible that a machine that small can work so well. Great battery life too.

I am happy with the minifit as well but it is noisy. Not what I expected for a stealth vape.
Still it’s incredible that a machine that small can work so well. Great battery life too.
You can also poke out the third air hole if you want a bit more airy vape with it.

Put a small bit of the outer layer of a labo puff at the air holes between the outer casing and the rubber inner bit, then poke through the holes with a toothpick. Mine is silent since I did this, and a bit tighter.

Back
Top Bottom