What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POD/AIO Comparisons - JustFog Minifit, Aspire Breeze 2, Zeltu X

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
So its no secret we have a new range launching soon - and that there may be the suggestion of NicSalts within that range.

As such we have been researching and testing POD/AIO systems to sell alongside and compliment the NicSalts. These are our finals and a comparative between them. All three of the devices fit a very different niche, as such I don't think you can say any one is better than the other all round - as they all fit a very different scenario.

The JustFog Minifit - This is a fantastically small device - crazy small in fact.

MinifitMain.jpg

The device runs on small PODS (pods cost around a tenner for three, which seems to be about average for a POD device)
The surprise with this device is that it can deliver what it does AND be so damn tiny and light. Out of the three mentioned here, it probably has the least flavour separation - but in the case of this device flavour separation is not whats its about, this device is most definitely ideally suited to NicSalts .. as it is capable of delivering quite a kick with a high MG NicSalt or high MG "Freebase" (really? .. who thought of that ? Grandmaster Flash?) - and the flavour rendition from it is better than any other comparable POD system that I have tried in the same price and size range (Sourin Air, U Boat etc .. beats them all).

The pods are 1.6Ohm and the battery (370 mHa) lasts a good day for me.
All in all its a device that delivers better than expected results - ideally suited to a night out, stealth vaping and travelling - what it lacks in flavour rendition (which is not a lot actually .. the flavour from this thing is still very good) it makes up for in its portability, functionality and cost.

With the rather exciting news that it can be recoiled with a better coil than the standard - if you are so inclined to tweaking - see these videos here :

Mark from Nature vape is actually going to make these recoiled pods available.

--------------------------------------------------------

The Aspire Breeze 2 - excellent battery life, replaceable coil rather than pods, equally good for Nicsalts or as a very capable starter kit for "Freebase (du du du du du - white lines)"

BreezeMain.jpg

This device utilises replaceable coils rather than PODS and the coils come in 1.0 Ohm (suggested for nicsalts) or 0.6 ohms (for everything else).
I hated the breeze one .. was too airy by far, this kit successfully fixes that for us MTL Vapers with a functional airflow control ring.
The flavour rendition on this is great .. and its a neat little sized kit for the pocket, the 1000 mHa battery lasts well with the 1.0ohm coil and pretty well with the .6ohm coil.
with the .6 coil the device is actually quite a capable little flavour device .. probably comparable to something like a Nautilus 2.
All in all I could find a place as a regular carry around work horse for this device in my arsenal. I like the fact it has reasonably priced replaceable coils rather than whole Pods in two different ohm ranges.

With the 1Ohm coil and Nicsalts .. this thing packs a huge punch.

--------------------------------------------------------

The Zeltu X - This true POD system is a little more expensive than the other two, though in my mind worth every penny.

zeltuX.jpg

The Zeltu was sent me to try by the lads at https://beaumvape.co.uk in Wales - and is my personal favourite of the three devices mentioned. Costing around £35 with Pods available at a around 3 for a tenner - its as cost effective as the others to run. Where this device stands out is the 1.2 Ohm pod (PODS are available in 1.2 or 1.6Ohm - would recommend the 1.6 for NicSalts - although I feel both would be equally ok) - This unit has one of the nicest PODS ive seen to date, the flavour is excellent with normal "Freebase - Sugar, Cane, Sugar, Cane" comparable or IMO exceeding that of most full sized replaceable coil tanks such as the Nautilus 2. That fact alone elevates this product from being a POD system for messing around with high MG Nicotine to being a great all rounder usable even with lower Nic Strengths .. and will most definitely have a place in my top pocket at all times - also considering their use for testers at shows.

The unit is small and thin - it has the feel of a Zippo lighter about it with its removable magnetic top cover (which handily clicks to the bottom of the unit when in use) and is easily top fillable without removing the POD from the unit .. also comes with adjustable airflow - which ranges from reasonably tight MTL to fairly open restricted lung inhale.

All in all all three devices are great at serving the function and price point they are designed at.

POD and AIO systems have come a long way in the last year - and these three represent my personal favourites of all the devices I have tried.

All three are equally valid - and all have a place in a travelling Vapers arsenal (with the Zeltu X crossing the border into good allrounder as well)

I hope that has been of some help to anyone looking at these kind of system.

Last edited:
The Justfog minifit is absolute amazeballs for its size.
The rewickable pod turned up today.

The Zeltu feels like a real quality bit of kit. Will certainly be having a closer look at that when I get back.

BASE! How low can you go?
That Zeltu X looks by far the prettiest to me, but I’ve haven’t bought a stock coil since cartomiser days and I’d rather not start.
Have you looked to see if they can be rebuilt ‘illegally’?

+1 for the mini fog it’s an excellent bit of kit..mines been out a few times down the shops etc and did a great job..it is truly a stealth mod that vapes like a box mod.

Been running nic salt juice in the Breeze 2 for about 6 weeks now. Great for out and about and takes some hammer, mine was dropped off a ladder and also fell in a bucket of water and lives to tell the tale. [emoji16]
Can also pick up now from overseas the 3ml size pods which take the same coils as the 2ml pod. Only difference is Aspire have filled a 3rd of the space with plastic to reduce capacity to 2ml.

Just got the Suorin Air as my first try of a pod system ......... feeble flavour, feeble vape ...... nor'appy. Might try one of these, thank you. :)

Just got the Suorin Air as my first try of a pod system ......... feeble flavour, feeble vape ...... nor'appy. Might try one of these, thank you. :)

Really? I’ve been using mine for a few months now, and sometimes even pick it up over my other devices when i’m in the house.

Back
Top Bottom