What's new

Pandoras and Bell caps are back - for the final time and 3 for 2 on shortfills

Sounds like a good compromise ZT, although I must admit I didn't see an option to remove the nic shots on the new Leaf range (not that I would choose to at this points as my stash is getting quite low now as I mentioned). Funny though that I'm saying to you not to worry about adding a pound per shortfill yet here I am jumping on it as soon as you run a 3 for 2 offer on shortfills. Ahhh, it's a fine balance you work with I can appreciate.

Ps. I'd definitely be interested in the bulk shots I think. I just started looking around to see where I will go for NIC when I run out and I do have an option I trust, but I would likely just get it from you if the option was there when I order. Cheers.
The Leaf range id the one i have not done it on yet, its still in its promotional stage so free nic shots - i think that will stop tomorrow tbh

Going to try the Chiricahua Sun in my Pandora, i have never tried it in a MTL RTA Before, Looking forwards to tying the Bell Cap. I didn't realise you had to tale the Deck off to fill the Bell Cap till i saw a review though that shouldn't be a problem. Knowing which mod to use is.

Going to try the Chiricahua Sun in my Pandora, i have never tried it in a MTL RTA Before, Looking forwards to tying the Bell Cap. I didn't realise you had to tale the Deck off to fill the Bell Cap till i saw a review though that shouldn't be a problem. Knowing which mod to use is.
I have mine on mixx and mdura minis

Just done a build on mine and put it on top of my Artery Cold Steel AIO, i was going to leave it a couple of days but found a Nic Shot to put in the Bottle of Chiri i already had.

Just done a build on mine and put it on top of my Artery Cold Steel AIO, i was going to leave it a couple of days but found a Nic Shot to put in the Bottle of Chiri i already had.
So how is it with the first build then bud?

Sounds like a good compromise ZT, although I must admit I didn't see an option to remove the nic shots on the new Leaf range (not that I would choose to at this points as my stash is getting quite low now as I mentioned). Funny though that I'm saying to you not to worry about adding a pound per shortfill yet here I am jumping on it as soon as you run a 3 for 2 offer on shortfills. Ahhh, it's a fine balance you work with I can appreciate.

Ps. I'd definitely be interested in the bulk shots I think. I just started looking around to see where I will go for NIC when I run out and I do have an option I trust, but I would likely just get it from you if the option was there when I order. Cheers.
I will sort bulk buy shots this week - i have some site admin to do :)

Back
Top Bottom