What's new

Non-TPD Compliant Packaging Price drop

now this has to be said.
ive loved your juices since i gave up the cigs over 2 years ago and have tried almost all of the backy range but have steared clear of Nanabozho as never really been into nanas much.
well i ordered 30ml to try on my recent 80ml order and OMFG!!! this juice is the utter bollox and just overtaken powwow and coyote in my top three so just ordered another 90ml
i bow down to you @manabush @ZT oh masters of some of the best juice out there.

now this has to be said.
ive loved your juices since i gave up the cigs over 2 years ago and have tried almost all of the backy range but have steared clear of Nanabozho as never really been into nanas much.
well i ordered 30ml to try on my recent 80ml order and OMFG!!! this juice is the utter bollox and just overtaken powwow and coyote in my top three so just ordered another 90ml
Good stuff that nanabozho [emoji1] [emoji1]

now this has to be said.
Thanks man! pleased you like it :)

now this has to be said.
Nana has been my adv since I found it. Quite a long time ago now. And I never get bored of it. Can't get enough. Although I've been cheating on the main store lately as Mrs kid loves a juice that vape club do so I've been sticking my regular 30mls every two weeks order in with them to get free postage. I'm such a hussy.

Nana has been my adv since I found it. Quite a long time ago now. And I never get bored of it. Can't get enough. Although I've been cheating on the main store lately as Mrs kid loves a juice that vape club do so I've been sticking my regular 30mls every two weeks order in with them to get free postage. I'm such a hussy.
buying from VC is far from cheating man - its a good thing .. where do you think they get it from :)

buying from VC is far from cheating man - its a good thing .. where do you think they get it from :)
I know bud. It's great that if I need to order mrs kid her coils from my epack I can grab some there too.
Still feel a little I'm cheating though.

I know bud. It's great that if I need to order mrs kid her coils from my epack I can grab some there too.
Still feel a little I'm cheating though.
Nah man its all good - vapeclub and other sites of its ilk make a load of sense!

Thanks bud. I've got one of those I'nsane' s on the way. Looking forward to running a little nanabhozo through that.
may require the drip tip adapter and a thinner drip tip :)

if you dont like it for MTL its great for slightly more cloudy juices .. doubles as a dripper nicely as well :)

where did you order it from ?

Back
Top Bottom