What's new

NEW : TWISTED LEAF - Part Two of the LEAF Tobacco project

... I just found my little 10ml of powwow extreme earlier this evening. I forgot it was there because powwow was never my favourite of the bunch, it's still had about 6ml in it! score.

I'm enjoying it, it was really a good idea going away from baccys for a couple of months and coming back, I can actually taste it properly now.

My tastebuds were just too used to the similar flavours after 5 years I think.... I guess that's what people call vaper's tounge.

You got the Cafe Cappucino right though, it's lovely. Time well spent, clearly. ;)

This honestly is what I hoped you'd do. :)

I wanted a coffee/tobacco where I could taste both, and wasn't too sweet. Bingo. :)

I think I may have underestimated my need for another coffee tobacco..... Cafe Cappucino made me drool just putting the nic in, and I've not even tasted it yet!!

I think I may have underestimated my need for another coffee tobacco..... Cafe Cappucino made me drool just putting the nic in, and I've not even tasted it yet!!
Has an aroma doesnt it :)

Thats my fav :)
I'm trying to remain open, but I honestly don't think you'll beat Cafe Cappucino for me. I've been after a Manabush tobacco/coffee one from you for ever, and it's every bit as good as I'd hoped. :)

Back
Top Bottom