What's new

New Products! Also Yachtvape Pandora MTL RTA and Bell Cap Offer!

They are on the way - i have tracking - a few days at most

Smashing, we need a reserve or stock notify button. [emoji3]I’ll be hopefully getting a silver one with Bell cap! Any news on the new labels for Rum Baba?

I’m gonna take the plunge & order a silver one with bell cap… Hope there’s some left.
There are none at all at the moment! There will be in a couplw of days or so tho, ive just paid the shipping charges :/

Smashing, we need a reserve or stock notify button. [emoji3]I’ll be hopefully getting a silver one with Bell cap! Any news on the new labels for Rum Baba?
Err yes there is news!
I havnt done them yet :)

I lve toyed with the idea of pre-order … would that be of interest re: pandora stock? I wouldnt put it on till they have started shipping of course (which in this case they have)

I lve toyed with the idea of pre-order … would that be of interest re: pandora stock? I wouldnt put it on till they have started shipping of course (which in this case they have)

Yes please I’m in for one with Bell cap and the rest of the Rum Baba.

Yes please preorder would be welcome.

Soon i think - gabriel has just passed his mod one, and Chris is all licensed up now, i think its more about when i can get a test in than anything
Awesome. Bet you can't wait. Vaping and biking is gonna be a thing.

Back
Top Bottom