What's new

New Products! Also Yachtvape Pandora MTL RTA and Bell Cap Offer!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Guys

we have been busy over at Manabush HQ - adding new products to the site and all.

Yachtvape_Pandora_MTL_RTA.jpg

Yachtvape-Pandora-MTL-RTA-Bellcap-Add-on.jpg

We have added a load of late, we are starting to add more hardware and juices - The Latest things we have added is my personal favourite atomiser .. the Yachtvape Pandora MTL RTA - and I'm stoked to have it.
*** Limited Stock - When they are gone they are gone ***
We are offering it as is OR you can add the Bell Cap for half its normal price - giving the the Atomiser and Bell Cap together for just £28.49! (£23.99 without the bell cap)

I truly believe the Yachtvape Pandora (with the bell cap - that solves any top fill issues) to be one of the Best MTL RTAs of the last year, I have 6 :)

Whats more ... you get a free Eliquid as well .. just sat what 10ml you want in the comments at checkout.

You can Find it here : Yachtvape Pandora MTL RTA Tank with Bell Cap Offer

This is alongside the Cthulu Hastur Mini MTL Tank, The Cthulu Artemis Tank and the Augvape Intake MTL Tank, and for you stock coil guys the Nautilus 3, All at some pretty damn good deal prices.

We also have a few pods now for you Nic Salters and Stealth Vapers.
--------------------------------------------------
We have also added a slew of Juices (Mainly salts, but a few others) from such Names as Riot Squad, Aisu, Pod Salt(more of them to come this week), Dinner Lady, Ohm Brew and Frumist - with plans to add a load more.

Regards
The Manabush Team

Last edited:
Having tried the Pandora today, must say I'm impressed.

It reminded me slightly of the GP Heron draw and flavourwise. It was such a smooth vape.

If I had the energy to rebuild still I'd have one, they're ace MTLers.

Loving the pandoras again now the bell caps are back on them.
Definitely recommend these to any Pandora owners.

Back
Top Bottom