What's new

New Limited Edition Manabush Seasonal Flavours! Christmas Powwow anyone? - Available now!

The cola is bloody lovely - can`t comment on the egg nog yet, that will be next week. :)

You tried the Divergent Cola with Bourbon yet?

That liquid has easily cracked my top 5 favorite juices. I stuck it in for Expo on the Friday and kept topping tank up until Wednesday. Usually change flavours twice a day!

You tried the Divergent Cola with Bourbon yet?

That liquid has easily cracked my top 5 favorite juices. I stuck it in for Expo on the Friday and kept topping tank up until Wednesday. Usually change flavours twice a day!
Bugger, forgot that one, next order it will be in. [emoji106]

Bugger, forgot that one, next order it will be in. [emoji106]

Reckon you won't be disappointed mate, apart from my own stuff, all I vaped for last 2 weeks is either Eggnog or Cola Bourbon.

I feel vapers tongue sneaking up....

Reckon you won't be disappointed mate, apart from my own stuff, all I vaped for last 2 weeks is either Eggnog or Cola Bourbon.

I feel vapers tongue sneaking up....
I really liked the Cola, Jack fruit, cactus divergent really made a flavour all of its own.
The Christmas ones are a bit special though.

Last edited:
I really liked the Cila, Jack fruit, cactus divergent really made a flavour all of its own.
The Christmas ones are a bit special though.

The Jackfruit was lovely... I just find I can't get on with fruits too well anymore, I get quickly bored and end up back with something abit 'deeper' if that makes sense?

Probably the reason I'm getting on with the Christmas ones so well. Gave the Christmas Base Zero Custard a whirl today on a sub Ohm dripper, that was delicious! Picked up strong creamy caramel notes from it, I can see that ending up in a few of my squonkers.

The Jackfruit was lovely... I just find I can't get on with fruits too well anymore, I get quickly bored and end up back with something abit 'deeper' if that makes sense?

Probably the reason I'm getting on with the Christmas ones so well. Gave the Christmas Base Zero Custard a whirl today on a sub Ohm dripper, that was delicious! Picked up strong creamy caramel notes from it, I can see that ending up in a few of my squonkers.
I hear ya, these are right up my alley. I definitely have a preference for the nut custard and banana nut custard but I'm surprised how much I've enjoyed the cola, grape and even mimosa as a palette cleanse between nokomis and indigene or firewater.

The cola is bloody lovely - can`t comment on the egg nog yet, that will be next week. :)
Yep, saw lots of positives about the cola so had to order it Plus the egg Nog sounded good too, so thought it'd be rude not to order both.

Back
Top Bottom