What's new

New Limited Edition Manabush Seasonal Flavours! Christmas Powwow anyone? - Available now!

Chrismas powwow is the one for me, this is really great. :D
I'd have honestly polished them all off on after another but @ZT recommended holding half back to steep and it really does intensify quickly. I've some pow wow and firewater left for tonight. Rest went fast.

Gone for the egg nog and Xmas custard [emoji16][emoji16]
@ZT about 2 week steep OK for the custard??

Last edited:
ive not tried eggnog as its never appealed to me but after this recommendation (thanks Chris K) and also coming from manabush im sold, order on its way.

When I first tried it a few weeks back I thought of your Custard Thread and reckoned it would be right up your street.

Just been up to Cafe and grabbed another 120ml of Eggnog and Lizzie also liked the Christmas Custard so 60mls there aswell.

Anyone in or around Nottingham fancy giving these a try, as of today, Manabush Cafe is fully stocked up! @gaart...

It's coming mate!

Order is in for some of the more awkward flavours to get hold of. Soon as arrives, mixed, bottled, labelled then good to go.

You have the patience of a Saint ;)

You know how to test the patience of a saint, had enough practise :rotflmao::D

When I first tried it a few weeks back I thought of your Custard Thread and reckoned it would be right up your street.

Just been up to Cafe and grabbed another 120ml of Eggnog and Lizzie also liked the Christmas Custard so 60mls there aswell.

Anyone in or around Nottingham fancy giving these a try, as of today, Manabush Cafe is fully stocked up! @gaart...
I think @MrDJ will love the xmas custard too.

Back
Top Bottom